• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix announces Deus Ex: The Fall for iOS [Up: $7 price, Video Footage]

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Update:

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p1b8k469DbY

Deus Ex: The Fall will retail for £4.99 / $6.99, and this "first instalment of the mobile series" will be available in the summer.

---

I never asked for this

The next Deus Ex game will be a first-person RPG shooter for iPhone and iPad. Its name Deus Ex: The Fall.

According to Jean-François Dugas, executive game director at Eidos-Montréal, this will be the "full Deus Ex experience", which means "exploration, action, hacking, stealth, social enhancers, player choice, and consequence.

deusexthefall-ios-04.jpg

Pocket Gamer

//Mod Edit:

As a side note Square Enix is intending to make tons of things like this for iOS, be prepared!

squareenixmobileconsoyukcs.jpg

GulAtiCa

You're not Wario64.

Man, that screenshot looks pretty good. Is it real? I don't have a iPhone/iPad, so I have no idea how great games could possibly look.

Jawmuncher

Square and their iOS games.
Still they put a decent amount of work in some of their efforts. I'd be interested in this at a sale price. Might as well try it out.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
woooooooooooooooooow

you'd think it can't be THAT OBVIOUS when the name is teased .. but it turns out .. yes it IS a fucking iphone game .

just fuck.. wow.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I don't own any iOS devices.

I guess I'll steal my housemate's.

Avallon

They must be making money hand over foot on iOS...

They'd better be making money hand over foot on iOS.

z0m3le

Banned
I wonder if they will take advantage of Wii U's dev tools to quickly port this game to that platform, considering how much better these games sell on dedicated game platforms than phones or tablets, and they will likely be very happy to push to price to $20-30 where they will likely sell it for $16? on ios like their FF3 remake.

Top Bottom