• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSVR sold out within 5 minutes (UK and German amazon store)

Thread title says it all.

PSVR sold out within a couple of minutes. Currently no info when you'll be able to pre-order one again.

Dat sweet spot...

Ey7p2JC.png

Managed to get an order in before the notice.

Fuck yeah.

Now to remember I have two outstanding orders with GAME and Amazon and remember to cancel one of them depending on who can get me a headset on launch.

And whether GAME will charge me twenty times over for the privilege.

And/or scalpers.

Yeah, and people like me. I preordered one literally because there's a chance I'll want it. I won't scalp because I find it a horrible practice, but this stuff - especially with no deposit on sites like Amazon - doesn't mean all that much. Especially considering we don't know how many they had.

Recall

I've just walked past a GAME here in Sheffield and they've put up their PS4VR Pre-Order posters, very hastily made mind you. But there may be other avenues for UK peeps who want to get on the pre-order train.

neerg

They went up well before 11 in the UK which didn't help. Got mine :)

Edit: Just checked, mine went through at 10:55.

I litterally dont understand consumer reviews on preorders.

Also, im sure this is going to be hard to get hold of for the first couple months of release.

I kept the tab open since 10am and only remembered at 11:04am. Thought I was too late, must have just snuck in.

I'm sure they'll get more stock though. It's just a testing the waters/hype thing for them.

Top Bottom