• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just post this here, too.

IKkrZah.png

Catvoca

Banned
Posting before I read the OP: I hope Death Metalist has some kind of scoop on the GB East/West situation/actual stuff to say and not just "I'm a nerdy gamer guy who queefs and shits and farts and shit and oh yeah star wars makes my pussy fart" stuff on the forum.

I see enough of that lazy trash on twitter and I hold my GB gaf posters to a higher standard

Posting before I read the OP: I hope Death Metalist has some kind of scoop on the GB East/West situation/actual stuff to say and not just "I'm a nerdy gamer guy who queefs and shits and farts and shit and oh yeah star wars makes my pussy fart" stuff on the forum.

I see enough of that lazy trash on twitter and I hold my GB gaf posters to a higher standard

Prepare yourself for disappointment.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

No you don't.

kingocfs

Should have been first post.

Salarians

👏🏻

the dogpile was last thread, dummy

jfffifu8u.gif

This should be the new just shot themselves in the foot.

Where the hell did this come from?

This is just the copypasta.

a post like that is something that should just be dropped immediately and not given an even longer shelf life through copypastas or references

"hey remember that time that dude was terrible to Abby before he even listened to the Beastcast" isn't a great look

kingocfs

a post like that is something that should just be dropped immediately and not given an even longer shelf life through copypastas or references

"hey remember that time that dude was terrible to Abby before he even listened to the Beastcast" isn't a great look

You're right. We need more GB West shitposting.

Megasoum

Banned
The thing about the streams that started to really bug me recently is the layout... I want to see the guys during the stream for sure, that's great but at the same time I wish the actualy game was taking more than 50% of the screen...

Like seriously, I kinda want to submit all their streams to the @badlayouts twitter account

- J - D -

I'm really glad about the thread title choice over some stupid drunken Johnny V shit from a year ago. You really want that to represent GB's gaf fanbase?

- J - D -

don't ���� shame ���� cumsluts ����

Hey man, nothing wrong with cumsluts.

ohohohoho.

Fair point, but don't rope cumsluts into this.

They did nothing wrong.

I made no such explicit allusions to anything cum and/or slut related, just Johnny V. He and Dave Lang should be forbidden from thread titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom