• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Sokantish

magically he had a 120+ rating with only 1 int in 5 non-windy games. then magically here comes 18 mph wind and here we are. proof is in the pudding brah! bigat had to play in the same conditions, just saying that i shouldn't be passing in those conditions. like alanis morrissette said, you live you learn, you love you learn, you cry you learn, you lose you learn, you bleed out of your asshole you learn, you scream you learn. those are words i live by now!

Who would have thought... it figures.

DMczaf

Losing by 5 after throwing an INT on the 4 yard line with 20 secs left. Ugh, that one is going to hurt later in the season.

DCX

DCX
GG DM. Got a bit of luck in this game. The bend don't break D you played was frustrating but very effective. I didn't have one touchdown on offense and yet i managed to pull one out.

My defense played extremely well for the first time in weeks. Stopped the run cold and played decent coverage. If it wasn't for an over turned fumble on my end and a BS no look user pick at the goaline on second down, i would have lost for sure. I'll take it :)

DCX

bluemax

Banned
Updated:

Code:
Vikings		1	8	0
Chargers	1	7	0
Packers		1	7	0
Redskins	2	6	0
Panthers	2	6	0
Cardinals	2	6	0
Dolphins	2	6	0
Jaguars		2	6	0
Rams		2	6	0
Cowboys		3	5	0
Patriots	3	5	0
Ravens		3	5	0
Bills		4	5	0
Chiefs		4	4	0
Colts		4	4	0
Jets		4	4	0
Raiders		4	4	0
Seahawks	4	4	0
Titans		4	4	0
49ers		5	3	0
Bengals		5	3	0
Browns		5	3	0
Steelers	5	3	0
Eagles		6	2	0
Falcons		6	2	0
Giants		6	2	0
Lions		6	2	0
Texans		6	2	0
Bears		7	2	0
Broncos		7	2	0
Buccs		7	1	0
Saints		7	1	0

AFC East: 13-20
AFC North: 18-14
AFC South: 16-16
AFC West: 16-17

NFC East: 17-15
NFC North: 15-19
NFC South: 22-10
NFC West: 13-19

This is only through week 9.

bluemax

Banned
I use the teams playbooks! I'm not good as a sub. :(

I dunno, I still think I'd have a better chance against the CPU.

ok, just let me know. I'm on espn on my xbox

I just put a tv dinner in the microwave cause I forgot I haven't eaten and my gurgling stomach reminded me. so if we do play I can go in like 15

Well CB isn't on live or AIM right now. I'm guessing he's watching this Lob City vs Lakers game which isn't gonna be over for awhile still.

Smokey

Wasn't Halo 4 already announced? Who the fuck cares about David Ellis' fanfic version?

shut your mouth

the mp lead/designer/whatever he was of reach (shadow run guy) almost single handidly destoryed halo mp. pains me to say it but it's the truth

h4 looks to be go back towards competitive aspect in mp which is good and besides halo is only console FPS worth playing.

eznark

Banned
I guess that's my bad for not specifying that I meant 11 est. I assume you are out of town now ?

I assumed you meant EST. I didn't want to start that late since i hada to get up earlier than normal today. I saw you posted at 8:45 looking for me. Had I seen that we could have played.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I put a graphics card in my pc, it seems to run portal 2 nicely. What are some good games on steam that i should check out. Already grabbing half life.

levious

Wait, not for the first time, right?

I played just past the helicopter encounter in half life 2 on the ps3 orange box. Decided to wait til I had a decent enough pc to run it. Never touched half life 1. My pc gaming history is mainly tetris, minesweeper and maybe kings quest.

Mrbob

Metro 2033 and Shogun Total War!

I agree with recommendations, but wait for sales! Both games have been on sale on the cheap.

Levious I'd just keep tabs on steam deals right now, and buy things when they go on sale. Plenty of games to pick up!

Btw, what did 343 do to Cortana?

cov_229_l.jpg

Now she has to be a sex symbol?

levious

that would be fantastic bigat, thanks. How does that work, activation codes or something?

Top Bottom