• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

InFAMOUS [Mafia] [OT] No Good Karma...

cabot

I could very much be wrong about AB, I'm just calling out what I see as strange behaviour.

Right now that's basically a couple of people who are trying to complicate batsnacks' role/flip right now.

I feel it's a solid lead to go on for the time being.

batsnacks

I could very much be wrong about AB, I'm just calling out what I see as strange behaviour.

Right now that's basically a couple of people who are trying to complicate batsnacks' role/flip right now.

Isaac being the other of the complicators or?

blargonaut (1)
bronx-man 95

oceanicair (1)
batsnacks 135

ccs (1)
ri'orius 159

cabot (1)
acohrs

Day 1 Ends:

pin_1501797600.png

batsnacks

I have two people who are mafia probably 30-40% of the time here and two people who are town probably 99% of the time. Actually a pretty good start so far.

acohrs

Again what do you possibly stand to gain from this question? It's one of the most useless questions I can think of.

Vote: acohrs
For starting that whole useless exchange in the first place.

this has all the makings of a bad dayphase for me, soooooooooo

Investigate: Kawl_USC

bye all, it's been fun!

cabot

Again what do you possibly stand to gain from this question? It's one of the most useless questions I can think of.

Vote: acohrs
For starting that whole useless exchange in the first place.

what do you possibly gain from complaining about asking questions?

Discussion just doesn't magically happen.

Almost to prove my point:

Also, very much town so far

CCS has posted nothing but garbage, how did you come to this conclusion?

Kawl_USC

I also disagree with this line of thought. Town is the right combination of clueless and less concerned with personal survival to try and pick at the literal confirmed townie. Scum doesn't risk that shit. IC isn't that scary of a role unless the person is having a hot game.

Kyanrute

ok kyaaa is getting triggered if there is a day cop

running whatcopisok.exe

result: no cop

1 shot day cop is my bet

i wish i lose

Kawl_USC

what do you possibly gain from complaining about asking questions?

Discussion just doesn't magically happen.

Almost to prove my point:

CCS has posted nothing but garbage, how did you come to this conclusion?
Because I want to hold you specifically accountable for the parts of your "generating discussion" that's actually garbage. I don't want well cabots asking a lot of questions and driving discussion. Obviously town line of thought to happen again for free. Ask better questions if you don't want questions on your questions

*drumrolls*

Acohrs has died.

Reggie Rowe - Day Cop

"You have any idea how embarrassing it is for me to keep arresting my own brother over and over and over again?"

You would do anything for your brother … even sacrifice your own life.

You are aligned with Town. As a Day Cop you may investigate a player during the day phase by posting the command Investigate: [Player] in the main thread and wait for my confirmation. This command must be used before end of day and can’t be changed once submitted.

Regardless of your result, you will die and exit the game after using this command.

You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

The game thread is HERE.

Kawl_USC

Man why you use that so early??

There could have been so much more mined there!

And now I don't even get to purposely act shady as fuck.

My whole game plan. Ruint

Kyanrute

And fuck am I dumb. bats, Kawl, acorns is already three, did not have to throw up that technicality up there at all.

teehee

*Splinter

At this point I think it's safe to assume acohrs is also town.

Acohrs don't tell us anything else about your role. Definitely don't respond to Kyan's suggestion that you're a 1 shot.

VOTE: Kyanrute

For info fishing, obviously

CCS

Banned

Acohrs don't tell us anything else about your role. Definitely don't respond to Kyan's suggestion that you're a 1 shot.

You don't say :p

Kawl_USC

Idk man seems scummy to me
Kappa

Kyanrute

And now we don't even get to speculate if an alignment cop would work as a scum role! Boo.

props to melon though for almost making a good use of a cop in game, got the cop suicide part correct at least

Kawl_USC

Also I guess with no sorian now would be a good time for the whole one vote, just pressure, don't role claim, gafia. Imagine all the details yourself at this point.

Kyanrute

Man I am a good fisher. Just threw the bait in and got all the goods.

Kyanrute

Kyan answers to the accusation by saying that the opportunity to self-meme was too juicy. Memes won over #fuckingseriousnofunallowedplays.

*Splinter

Kyan answers to the accusation by saying that the opportunity to self-meme was too juicy. Memes won over #fuckingseriousnofunallowedplays.
It's not an accusation that calls for an answer. Either you were using your self-meme as a smoke screen to fish for information, or you weren't. Only time will tell.

batsnacks

Splinter probably doesn't make that easy vote as mafia, right?

I think that's safely another one off the table for today.

Kawl_USC

Splinter probably doesn't make that easy vote as mafia, right?

I think that's safely another one off the table for today.
I think your snap judgements are dangerous as confirmed town on day 1. It clouds other people's reads and will stick in the town memory even if they turn out shitty since they are based off of tiny little things.

cabot

Because I want to hold you specifically accountable for the parts of your "generating discussion" that's actually garbage. I don't want well cabots asking a lot of questions and driving discussion. Obviously town line of thought to happen again for free. Ask better questions if you don't want questions on your questions

I do this every game, don't know why you suddenly hate it.

Also that was a waste acohrs.

Top Bottom