• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT| Here We Go Again

noomi

I wonder what weapon will forever elude me in Destiny 2.

Here's to hoping they bring the Hawkmoon back in some capacity, and a little buffed too ;)

Freeman76

Excellent OT and love the write up about the GAF community (even though I never entered the thread before and put nearly 1000 hours into D1)

This game looks so damn good, everything they have improved is something I like the sound of, and I am buzzing to play this game later in the week. Simplygames despatched it this morning so it will arrive tomorrow, usually that is a godsend but as the servers aren't going to be up it will be a long day and I haven't got much work on either making it even longer!

This is the sort of game that if you 'get' it, it can be such a cosy experience to sit down with knowing it has a shitload of stuff to discover and a long term gameplan to draw you in.

chur

LdR7k1R.jpg

Let's fucking gooooooooooo!
OMG I love this.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
While I have told you privately already, just forgot to actually post my thanks in here: fantastic job John and Lnkn on a grand OT. I really appreciate you the work you guys put in and it's an honor to be a part of this community.

JetBlackPanda

Gold Member
I'm so hyped! Somehow I made it on the first page of both D1 and D2s OT.

Im starting to have destiny 2 dreams. Bungie send help.

nOoblet16

Page 2!

I was never around for Destiny 1 launch but I am here now. Years of experience with DGAF and it has been absolutely amazing.

Wish Driz was here but he'll be in our memories.

Tamanon

Banned
Stoked to get back into Destiny. Haven't played in at least a year and haven't seen too much of the media yet.

JetBlackPanda

Gold Member
Also as a veteran of Destiny. Buckle up for whatever outrage is around the corner. It's the way of Destiny threads on the main page.

ocean

Banned
Page 2!

I was never around for Destiny 1 launch but I am here now. Years of experience with DGAF and it has been absolutely amazing.

Wish Driz was here but he'll be in our memories.
50 ppp? Nooblet pls this is still page 1.

Anyways:

nJ4quiZ.gif

Stoked for Wednesday but man.....why not Tuesday :'(

After the beta I'm actually looking forward to missions this time around, couldn't be bothered to care in the first, as much as I enjoyed the game

DeviantBoi

I think Destiny 2 gave my PS4 another lease on life.

When I read that D2 was gonna require 67+GB, I ordered a 2TB SHDD immediately. Of course, I was mistaken with the size requirements, but my HDD had been giving me trouble (had to re-install everything once cause it got corrupted) so a new HDD was in the cards.

I also had my PS4 cleaned in anticipation of the long hours playing D2. I saw photos of the inside and it was amazing how much dust and cat hair was inside. I honestly don't know how it never turned itself off because of the heat. Also had the thermal paste changed because I know that's a problem with launch units.

Now, my PS4 is silent and I have plenty of disc space. Already downloaded TESO, which I had deleted because it was taking up a huge chunk of space (it's up to 70GB now).

Top Bottom