• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Navarre spotted in new Fire Emblem Warriors footage? [And Caeda]

WonderzL

Banned
sCEhvRU.jpg

so yeah we wil have secret characters

SMcqD0q.png

L Thammy

Can you highlight it? All I'm seeing is Marth.

EDIT: oh, I thought that was his cape. Is that a guy?
He could become playable in an update later or something like that, knowing these games.

EDIT 2: I just realized that "is that a guy" can be misinterpreted, so I should note that I meant "is that a person as opposed to an article of clothing".

PsionBolt

Of all the Shadow Dragon characters to pick up, Navarre would not have been my fourth choice... Nor probably my fifth or sixth. I guess he is an archetype guy, but he's also yet another sword infantry unit -- Jagen, for example, is an even more memorable archetype while also being a lance cavalry unit as a bonus.
But then, I suppose we don't know who's in and who isn't, if this is truly Navarre. Maybe they did pick Jagen, too.

Can you highlight it? All I'm seeing is Marth.

The blob of red behind the exposed part of Marth's arm. That's Navarre's chest, apparently.

Huge cast.

I guess that would be 4 SD characters (so far)?

And still zero from Mystery! It's tragic.

Draxal

Btw what stream was this?

people are saying NOE, but it isn't in the UK Spanish or German streams that I looked at.

Oh my. I did think he'd have a shot at being playable, but that he's not in the leaked roster is...hmm. Maybe DLC?

I'm guessing his role in the campaign will echo his role in Shadow Dragon, where he refuses to attack Caeda.

Draxal

Oh my. I did think he'd have a shot at being playable, but that he's not in the leaked roster is...hmm. Maybe DLC?

I'm guessing his role in the campaign will echo his role in Shadow Dragon, where he refuses to attack Caeda.

Tbh, real reason I thought he was in, because his Japanese VA is pretty famous (DIO). I do think Tharja and Navarre are the only initial roster choices that start on the enemy side and you have to "recruit them".

WonderzL

Banned
perhaps some characters will be villains so we will only play them through a first day dlc, like tharja and navarre

Didn't Navarre start as a "villain"? Maybe we'll have him, Tharja and a 3rd Fates person play villainous roles in the story a la Cia, Volga and Wizzro and be secret characters/unlockable as free DLC or something.

Bakkus

I'm only buying this if there is a large representation of characters from games pre Awakening. Lyn and this is a step in the right direction, but need much more.

batfax

No Ike no buy. Hope the leak is false.

Considering the leak doesn't contain Navarre, but does contain a sprite only just revealed today, it seems more likely that it's true... but doesn't contain the full roster. If you believe, Ike may still come.

CazTGG

Not every character in a main Fire Emblem game is playable. It's possible that Navarre plays a supporting role that relegates him to nothing but cutscenes and thus isn't playable or can only be summoned for a pair up attack with Akaneia characters if such a mechanic exists in Warriors.

Top Bottom