• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

emb

Is there any rule against placing 2 orders in a single timeslot? Id like to get my Risk of rain game orders in asap and then see if there's vinyl left. vinyl can be bought later if needed. Dont want to waste time adding vinyl to cart etc
None that I know of. I've had to do it before, when one of the games showed as out of stock at my first order attempt. No problems other than paying double shipping.

Dashey10

Neo Member
UHSr10c.jpg

https://limited-run-games.myshopify.com/collections/games/products/limited-run-61-broken-age-vita

So no point in really denying it - Broken Age is coming, but we won't have an official announcement until Wednesday. We were going to announce it today but pushed to Wednesday to give DF's PR agency some more time to get the word out through their channels.

The new trophy list is only pertinent to the Vita version. To explain why that is the case - we actually convinced DF to do this with us by volunteering to do the engineering work on the physical Vita release. In order to do this, we had to rebuild and reconfigure the Vita version under our developer account. This lead to new trophies on that version. The PS4 release is a digital-to-disc remaster, which means it's identical in configuration to the existing digital SKU.

It's our hope that we can reinvest the earnings from Broken Age into paying for the necessary minimum guarantees to get Disney on board to allow the LucasArts games. We'll also have to convince Sony for those. If you want to see those happen, supporting Broken Age is a must since that will determine the viability of the LucasArts games. :)

I'm not making any guarantees here on the LucasArts titles, mind you, this is all wishful thinking. We *REALLY* want to release them physically. I honestly think that will be a much easier thing to do if Broken Age is a complete success.

Shizuka

So no point in really denying it - Broken Age is coming, but we won't have an official announcement until Wednesday. We were going to announce it today but pushed to Wednesday to give DF's PR agency some more time to get the word out through their channels.

The new trophy list is only pertinent to the Vita version. To explain why that is the case - we actually convinced DF to do this with us by volunteering to do the engineering work on the physical Vita release. In order to do this, we had to rebuild and reconfigure the Vita version under our developer account. This lead to new trophies on that version. The PS4 release is a digital-to-disc remaster, which means it's identical in configuration to the existing digital SKU.

It's our hope that we can reinvest the earnings from Broken Age into paying for the necessary minimum guarantees to get Disney on board to allow the LucasArts games. We'll also have to convince Sony for those. If you want to see those happen, supporting Broken Age is a must since that will determine the viability of the LucasArts games. :)

I'm not making any guarantees here on the LucasArts titles, mind you, this is all wishful thinking. We *REALLY* want to release them physically. I honestly think that will be a much easier thing to do if Broken Age is a complete success.

Is this the PS4/Vita title releasing June 9th?

Ventara

We all know it's going to sell out. Anyways, amazing acquisition and hoping things further progress with LucasArts. I definitely will be buying Broken Age.

You guys are the real Vita MVP <3

Looks like I made the right choice to commit to hold shipping service at this point too!

Glad you all are excited for it! Double Fine is my favorite studio and has been ever since I played through Psychonauts in 2006. It's been surreal getting to collaborate with them.

NR1

Glad you all are excited for it! Double Fine is my favorite studio and has been ever since I played through Psychonauts in 2006. It's been surreal getting to collaborate with them.

Hopefully this means Psychonauts 2 gets a physical release. I refused to back the crowd funding because they offered to physical option.

blacksark

I fucking love you, that's everything I have to say. Well I also want to say that push hard for LucasArts titles please :3.
The release of the cave is possible althouhg it's last gen? I loved that game and have nice memories playing with my brother.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
The House in Fata Morgana, me too!

I want both that and Phantom Breaker... I had the 360 LE of the fighting game pre-ordered before the localizer picked up the money and ran away :( This is my only chance to own a PB title physically. (Still sad about that LE and not even 5pb. even knew what happened!)

Moofers

Are you serious? The past four announcements or so all had release dates.

I know Night Trap and Fallen Legion both had no date (I don't count "spring 2017) and no price. Same with Vita Darius Burst.

Very cool that those are coming, and I understand the business is such that they can't nail down a date right away, but I'd almost rather hear about them later when they have solid info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom