• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter XX Nintendo Switch Ver. Limited Edition Announced

Cerium

This is separate from the bundle with the special edition main Switch unit.

http://www.e-capcom.com/shop/g/gC00000964/

Preorders for the Monster Hunter x Switch bundle just began on Capcom's online store. Immediately it crashed the website due to heavy traffic.
Website is back and it is now sold out.

vPreAF3.jpg

jIclJXT.jpg

BPDFdCw.jpg

ZL5qMKd.jpg

E0BHO9d.jpg

Kinsei

Banned
That Massacre Demon Diablos keychain looks really bad. I had to stare at it for a minute before I even figured out what monster it was supposed to be.

The production notes look great. It's too bad we won't get them even if they give us our own special edition.

EDarkness

That Massacre Demon Diablos keychain looks really bad. I had to stare at it for a minute before I even figured out what monster it was supposed to be.

The production notes look great. It's too bad we won't get them even if they give us our own special edition.

I don't think those are keychains. They look like phone straps. Get them often in Japan.

That bag is awesome as hell. I don't take my NS out of the dock, but I want that bag.

BY2K

Membero Americo
What are you guys on about? There's no special Switch dock.

Get your Switches out of the garbage, you savages.

I like the implication that Nintendo has the power the bestow on us the evil of limited edition Switch docks
if that comes over here, rip wallet

Ridley327

Sheesh. Did the 3DS version also had a limited edition for XX?

Yeah, and it's largely identical to what they put together here:

monster-hunter-xx-ecapcom-limited-edition-498771.22.jpg

It also came with codes for 3DS themes. I'd assume that the bag will be a bit bigger this time to accommodate a Switch.

Cerium

That's a pretty underwhelming limited edition. Was hoping for a nice color scheme with the cool design. Do we know if the main switch unit will have MH art or something on it?

It will have some kind of special design. We don't know what yet.

Ridley327

That's a pretty underwhelming limited edition. Was hoping for a nice color scheme with the cool design. Do we know if the main switch unit will have MH art or something on it?

Yes, but they haven't shown it off yet. There's a chance we might see it later this week when they stream the Switch version, but no guarantees.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Why would you throw your switch in the garbage over a carrying case, soundtrack, art book, and phone charm?

(I thought this was also a Switch bundle, with the custom dock, still a funny 1st post so I'll leave it)

NolbertoS

I already own rhr 3DS goodies. Don't think I'll double dip for a switch CE. If they make a DQXI Switch CE, I'm down for that

Top Bottom