• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix PS4 to be released digitally, it seems

DOWN

Banned
I know this was questioned since they aren't listed on PSN so far and the two remastered weren't released digitally on PS3. I recall threads on this in the past speculating without answer. Some presumed there was an issue preventing digital release of the original games and 2.8 digital release didn't really guarantee it since that's a new separate set of games from the original two on PS2.

Seems GameStop and others do indeed have the digital version available as it's own preorder SKU so I guess that confirms it, no? Should come to PSN soon I guess

http://m.gamestop.com/product/ps4/games/kingdom-hearts-15-25-remix/138293

Digitally release this thread if old

Toki767

It's up for pre-order in Japan, so I imagine it's just a matter of time before it gets added to the western stores.

Fat4all

Banned
SE has had a bit of a spotty record with releasing games digitally on occasion.

This is good to know, I like buying digitally.

bones123

Huh. I wasn't originally gonna pick this up, but if I can have it digitally and just play it on a whim, I totally might. Nice.

I thought a requirement for all PS4 games was a PSN verison

Although perhaps that only requires being available in one region

I still wonder what the issue was with previous games.

Hopefully the games won't be delisted any time soon taking into account Disney/Marvel's track record. Gotta keep that Disney vault sealed.

LAA

I'd be surprised if it didn't happen.
I would be interested to know the reason why they didn't release them digitally when they could have in the past though.

What I REALLY want to know, is if the west will be getting the 15th anniversary case for 1.5/2.5/2.8 that Japan is getting for pre-ordering. Leaving it later and later to announce these things.

Well Hell. I got tired of waiting so I bought 1.5 and 2.5 used for $15 a piece for PS3

Good deal.

I forgot how much I loved KH2 and how much I HATED the first 3 hours with Roxas.

Gbraga

Awww man I can't wait to have these games at 60fps.

HGGGNNNNNNNNNN

It'll be hard to get used to 30 again after playing them multiple times. I wish they'd stick to 60 for III as well, but it's probably not doable with the big ass worlds they're creating.

Very doubtful.

(I actually think KH3 for XB1 could be canceled by the time it releases.)

I dont get such thinking.

It will release on XboxOne. And as a XboxOne owner i would love to see this old remasters on XboxOne too.

There is nothing wrong with that. I still hope Square changes their mind.

Unknown?

I dont get such thinking.

It will release on XboxOne. And as a XboxOne owner i would love to see this old remasters on XboxOne too.

There is nothing wrong with that. I still hope Square changes their mind.
KH3 won't be canceled just because it's already in the pipeline but this collection, II.8, and any releases thereafter won't be on it. Maybe PC.

entremet

2.8 is digital so not surprising.

The PS3 didn't have a digital store with full retail games originally.

Top Bottom