• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christina Aguilera has a little accident during Etta James funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
R0cI0.gif

Hahahahahahahhahaha lololol

Nobility

Banned
... ... ... 0_0

I just had to click on this thread.

Terribly embarrassing, I can't imagine she'll ever forget being on that stage.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So I'm looking at the pic...

Her top came undone....maybe?

Split in her hose... hey whats that......

oh......oh no

Nobility

Banned
I'm telling you it's probably just a publicity stunt. Remember, she's got a show premiering in a week.
I refuse to believe that humanity has degraded to the point of creating a stir at a FUNERAL to create self promotion...

Please tell me this is not where reality shows have led us.

commedieu

Banned
you'd be a horrendous fucking publicist.

Seriously.

So the PR Firm confirms:

1. She was smuggling some sort of sauce in her pockets? -- Confirming shes just a cow.

2. She was recently tanned, recent as in, as she was walking up the stairs, and the tanning crew was removed from broadcast by special effects...

3. Aunt Flo.

Just don't see the good spin. And shes not exactly in the category of any publicity being good publicity, when it sort of takes hit at her image as a beautiful woman. For me, as I said earlier, I'm still in to win with her. She could do no wrong in my eyes. Her & Sean Young. But for everyone else?

I refuse to believe that humanity has degraded to the point of creating a stir at a FUNERAL to create self promotion...

Please tell me this is not where reality shows have led us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom