• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Iron Fist |OT| Hi-yahh - March 17th on Netflix

TheOddOne

spoiler-1mcud7.png

1v1usm.png

I'm sad that apparently this show isn't good. Luke Cage was uneven but I still enjoyed it. I'll watch Iron Fist, but I hope Thr Defenders is great like Daredevil and Jessica Jones

Dysun

Willing to give it a shot with an open mind. I disliked parts of Jessica Jones (Neighbors/Nuke/Pacing) and Luke Cage (Diamondback/Pacing) but still found them good on the whole. We shall see

DeathyBoy

Banned
Willing to give it a shot with an open mind. I disliked parts of Jessica Jones (Neighbors/Nuke/Pacing) and Luke Cage (Diamondback/Pacing) but still found them good on the whole. We shall see

How dare you dislike Nuke? He did it for his boys.

ZeoVGM

Banned
I haven't told my fiancee about the reviews yet. I'm curious to see her reaction to the show without having a pre-determined idea that it might suck.

Still going to watch this and make up my own mind. Unless of course it is so bad I give up part way through, which is a possibility.

Dali

I haven't told my fiancee about the reviews yet. I'm curious to see her reaction to the show without having a pre-determined idea that it might suck.
Has she seen any of the previews? Because that is what gave me the preconceived notion this was a stinker. I'll still give it a shot though.

I'll give it a try but not holding out much hope. I've mostly liked the other series, esepcially Daredevil however I feel like they all have this three-four episode drag right in the middle where it feels like padding and we could easily reach the conclusion much quicker. Daredevil doesn't suffer this too much but JJ and Luke Cage definitely did. Still, the first episodes of Luke Cage with Mahershala Ali were absolutely amazing.

caliph95

I really liked Daredevil and Jessica jones even if S2 wasn't great and they have pacing issues. Though Cage fell off in the second half. I don't have hope in this show even if it was the one with the most potential and hope it at least does the reverse netflix and improve in the second half or be a good hatewatch.

ZeroX03

Banned
I might dip in for like ten minutes but nothing about this seems good. Sorry Danny, I'd rather play ya in Mahvel.

Pachimari

I'm still looking forward to see it but I'm no longer excited. Bummed that Scott Buck had to take care of both Iron Fist and Inhumans.

Splatt

The only hero I wanted Marvel to translate to TV screens and they fucked it up.

I don't know what they thought was wrong with just adapting The Immortal Iron Fist...

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I said this elsewhere, but I've loved basically everything Marvel has done, but all the previews make this show look terrible.

I hope I'm wrong.

gforguava

I'm still looking forward to it, Buck be damned. Can't worse than Luke Cage.

It is totally going to worse than Luke Cage.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
If the action was gonna be good, it would've been in the trailers.

Will watch a few episodes.

Yep. The Colleen Wing video was bad, but it could have been a poor choice of video from a smaller budgeted episode. Or the direction could have just been poor for that particular scene.

But when the last trailer didn't have anything cool to show off, not even one halfway decent fight, I knew this was in trouble.

Wazzy

Banned
I'm still so disappointed that Finn Jones is Iron Fist. I was okay with white casting but then they picked him of all people and I just don't think he is a good actor. Now with the show apparently not looking so great, there's nothing to really look forward to.

It made me want Lewis Tan as Danny.

Top Bottom