• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Out of the Park Baseball 18 (OOTP18) - Official Thread and NeoGAF League

If you need a major league Catcher, I have Christian Bethancourt rotting on my bench, OSA 66OVR/67POT, defensively rated at 75, 27 years old, making $1.6m and is eligible for arbitration for the next 2 seasons as well.

Looking for minor league pitching prospects.

brentech

Sim: 7 days
Date: Apr 23, 2019
Notes: RIP Andrew Miller, out 11 months. Backbone of my bullpen, gone so early in the year.

Rommel

Draft pool dropped so put in your lists... Wow I have 6 draft picks in the 1st round. My poor draft budget.

My team is so bad. Worst offense in the AL two years in a row. Kyle Seager's continued decline makes me so sad.

Cheol Cheung Kym is following in a long line of Seattle aces stuck on awful teams.

Rommel

Can someone please get Strasburg a bandaid?

04/11/2018 Injured (Dead arm), out for 3 days.
05/09/2018 Injured (Dead arm), out for one week.
06/09/2018 Injured (Dead arm), out for 6 days.
06/15/2018 Injured (Dead arm), out for one week.
06/24/2018 Injured on 06/22/2018, diagnosed with forearm inflammation, will miss 4 months.
01/01/2019 OSA scouting updated ratings (potential): Stuff: 70 (70); Movement: 60 (60); Control: 65 (65).
03/23/2019 Injured (Torn fingernail), day-to-day for 5 days.
04/16/2019 Injured on 04/14/2019, diagnosed with a strained hamstring, is day-to-day.
05/04/2019 Injured (Biceps strain), day-to-day for 3 weeks.
05/30/2019 Injured on 05/29/2019, diagnosed with a mild abdominal strain, is day-to-day.
06/03/2019 Injured (Dead arm), out for one week.

norm9

My team is so bad. Worst offense in the AL two years in a row. Kyle Seager's continued decline makes me so sad.

Cheol Cheung Kym is following in a long line of Seattle aces stuck on awful teams.

We're locked in a who's the worst team in the league series. I do believe I'm on a better pace than I was last year though, but since I got creamed in the series opener, I'm not feeling too good about my chances.

We're locked in a who's the worst team in the league series. I do believe I'm on a better pace than I was last year though, but since I got creamed in the series opener, I'm not feeling too good about my chances.

I won 5 games this most recent sim. My team is suddenly almost good!

I'm also happy that, for the first time in my memory, I have the best player at a position in Jake Bauers. Playing OF was never supposed to be his fate, but if he's going to be the best LFer, I might as well leave him there.

Rommel

Not a bad draft. Forgot to remove the impossibles off my draft list so that cost me a couple picks. Oh well, I should be able to sign 5/6 of my 1st round picks.

So I think I might be in the market for some cost-controlled pitching soon. Buying instead of selling for a change.

Wow! I have enough money to satisfy the demands of nearly all my draftees! It's truly a miracle season.

brentech

Date: June 13, 2019
Notes: everyone just kind of treading water hoping to break away. obviously still early.

brentech

Date: June 27, 2019
Notes: NL East has 3 teams that are 14 games or more behind first. No other division has more than 1 team behind by 10+ games.

0-5 sim god damn. My pitching rotation is the worst ever. My young guys need to hurry up and develop.

Ozzie Albies is awesome but Dansby and Freddie are fucking bums.

If anybody is interested in the following players let me know:

- CF Joc Pederson (still good in this game!)
- 2B Willie Calhoun
- LF Shinobu Minami
- LF O'Koyea Dickson
- RP Adam Liberatore
- SS Erick Mejia

I'm looking for 1B, SP, 3B, prospects or starters

Top Bottom