• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Yeah Low key Enemy of the State was pretty funny.

You got to watch Trading Places, it was Eddie Murphy at the top of his game. Seen the movie a million times and i still laugh.

Oh and Harlem Nights is another one(this movie is not talked about like it should). It just has the whos who of Black actors and comedians. Redd Foxx, Delia Reese, Richard Pryor, etc.

I must have seen those 2 movies hundreds of times as a kid but yeah I'll re-watch both tonight if Netflix streaming does not screw me with the DVD only pop-up

maybe amazon prime vide won't charge me $4 for them since they are pretty old

got to finish watching Enemy of the State I am laughing at how fake those shoe bugs were with sticker circuits also lol at 360 image of the bag and shadows that cracked me up

Slayven

*Looks at movie collection of Robocop, The Raid Redemption, Ace Ventura, Peter Jackson's King Kong,Ghostbusters, Chappelles Show, old cartoon compilations, various dc animated series, heathcliff the complete series, Avatar the last airbender series, and beast wars.*

I got a few I like to watch.

I saw Jackson's Kong in the theater. IT was interesting up to they got to the island, then it became a challenge just to finish the movie. Every scene seem to went on 20x longer then it needed to

D i Z

I didn't say anything about MHW not knowing the Koopalings existed, nor him being a Miles Morales and Bandit fan. I could have said a lot of things

You just said all you needed to say.

tumblr_ompovdDupz1rb326eo1_500.gif

Tell me how you want it. Slow, or steady.

I prefer steady.

Still can't believe this dude turned around Punisher for people btw.

How old is this guy?

I turn 44 in October so I think my list of movies goes back really far lol so 1990s is pretty recent to me

*Looks at movie collection of Robocop, The Raid Redemption, Ace Ventura, Peter Jackson's King Kong,Ghostbusters, Chappelles Show, old cartoon compilations, various dc animated series, heathcliff the complete series, Avatar the last airbender series, and beast wars.*

I got a few I like to watch.

my list would be OG Karate Kid and Commando, American Ninja - I blame old HBO and Cinemax for my taste in movies lol

Yeah Low key Enemy of the State was pretty funny.

You got to watch Trading Places, it was Eddie Murphy at the top of his game. Seen the movie a million times and i still laugh.

Oh and Harlem Nights is another one(this movie is not talked about like it should). It just has the whos who of Black actors and comedians. Redd Foxx, Delia Reese, Richard Pryor, etc.

Trading Places is one of my favourite movies — I wish it was on Netflix here, but I wouldn't mind buying a digital download just have it to watch whenever.
I haven't watched Harlem Nights in a long long time.

D i Z

I've got Danny Glover in a family film on in the background.
Every time I look up, I'm kind of waiting for a car to drive through a window or a wall or something.

Besides a couple of frustrating levels, Wolfenstein was great. More importantly, i CLEARED A GAME FROM MY BACKLOG!
giphy.gif

Time to buy 3 more in celebration.

There's always one.

Black babies get murdered, black mentally ill get murdered, not one peep.

White lady gets shot, national god damn outrage and we gotta deport the entire Somali diaspora.

Beefy

There's always one.

White lady gets shot, national god damn outrage and we gotta deport the entire Somali diaspora.

It isn't much better here man the media is trash. But least cops get got 99% for pulling shit.

I didn't say anything about MHW not knowing the Koopalings existed, nor him being a Miles Morales and Bandit fan. I could have said a lot of things

Why mofos always talking trash before they get dusted off?

cWDGp80M1O-QMWXbtgFGzbmo7YA.gif

Enjoy your 10 issues worth of Solo appearances, Slay.

royalan

There's always one.

But we as a country are supposedly ready for a show that will explore what modern day slavery in the South would look like.

Top Bottom