• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FMT just doesn't want to have to look at boobs all night.

LadR6.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fair warning for everyone going forward.

There will be Minimum AND Maximum roster sizes moving forward. Starting with next season. Dont say we didnt warn you.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The AR cards are trippy. Though the diving one seems pretty meh, and the soccor one is overtly hard and "disjointed", it's a neat idea. Really like the fireworks one.

LukeSmith

There will be Minimum AND Maximum roster sizes moving forward. Starting with next season. Dont say we didnt warn you.

A quick glance at salaries per team, Ramirez has the highest per position payroll in the league (Steelers average almost $1M per year more than the next closest guy).

Lowest average salary? Bluemax's Seahawks at a frugal 2.08M per player (Wellie is right behind him, too).

Panthers, Broncos and Packers are in a position to make big splashes in free agency this year with 24M, 21M and 19M free currently respectively.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
well, while I'm waiting, how are the "comments" made during the game? Text typing, or voice chat?

Ferny

A quick glance at salaries per team, Ramirez has the highest per position payroll in the league (Steelers average almost $1M per year more than the next closest guy).

Lowest average salary? Bluemax's Seahawks at a frugal 2.08M per player (Wellie is right behind him, too).

Panthers, Broncos and Packers are in a position to make big splashes in free agency this year with 24M, 21M and 19M free currently respectively.

You couldn't go one more and include the Jets there with 17 mill?

Oh and FMT, Bills owner will be back tomorrow so just give me a time frame of when you wanna play and he's good.

Colasante

What is going to happen with the cap next year? Another increase? I'd like to see some valuable free agents actually hit the market in the offseason.

bluemax

Banned

I still have like $7 mill in cap space too!

I have a ton of bros on 1 year deals so I'll be fine in the offseason. Most of my core is locked up long term.

bluemax

Banned

Are we gonna get concrete numbers or will it be another FMT date rape surprise?

Smokey

PC Bros...Amazon has some good stuff on sale in their Farewell to February PC sale...namely Saints Row 3 and the Darkness II for $24.99

Link

Ramirez

lol and how many dropped ints did you have?

You really gonna act like you didn't catch every break imaginable? lulz

Stick a fork in me, Hampton out for 6 weeks, all of my injuries are defense, and they're all the same injury, I bet they tested that thoroughly.

TheCrow

You really gonna act like you didn't catch every break imaginable? lulz
7 pass deflections and most of them hit my guys right in the hands but no ints while you had 2 deflections with 2 ints. And one of them was a one handed int by your mlb. Madden was really working in my favor.

And of course I'm going to have all day to pass when you only blitz 3 and allow my to wait for my wrs to find holes in your zone defense.

bluemax

Banned
PC Bros...Amazon has some good stuff on sale in their Farewell to February PC sale...namely Saints Row 3 and the Darkness II for $24.99

Link

I bought SR3 for that price with season pass included. Totally worth it my favorite game of last year. I need to play the new DLC.

CB3

Saints Row is worth it.

The Darkness is awesome but your better off finding it at a RedBox and destroying it in a night for 2 bucks because its pretty short

Ramirez

7 pass deflections and most of them hit my guys right in the hands but no ints while you had 2 deflections with 2 ints. And one of them was a one handed int by your mlb. Madden was really working in my favor.

And of course I'm going to have all day to pass when you only blitz 3 and allow my to wait for my wrs to find holes in your zone defense.

Pick my poison, I can either sit back, or man up and let you scramble with Tebow all day. Two of your deflections were your MLB doing a super man swat, and considering I had 4 drops that were all for 1st downs it kind of evens out in that respect.

eznark

Banned

Did you look at my contract guys? I am fucked.

Smokey

I bought SR3 for that price with season pass included. Totally worth it my favorite game of last year. I need to play the new DLC.

better pc port than SR2?

Saints Row is worth it.

The Darkness is awesome but your better off finding it at a RedBox and destroying it in a night for 2 bucks because its pretty short

Darkness II demo was pretty good. When you say short...5-7 hrs, or shorter than that?

Ferny

Link

Woo thanks just got SR3. Was gonna grab it on Steam but decided to wait to see if they were selling it cheaper anytime soon.

CB3

better pc port than SR2?

Darkness II demo was pretty good. When you say short...5-7 hrs, or shorter than that?

i think i beat it in 5-7. although i played on hard. I didnt do the other single player game mode so that may have some replayability.

I think RedBox has first night free for games this upcoming week so you could very easily rent it and beat it for free if you wanna go through it 2 sessions of a few hours

TheCrow

Pick my poison, I can either sit back, or man up and let you scramble with Tebow all day. Two of your deflections were your MLB doing a super man swat, and considering I had 4 drops that were all for 1st downs it kind of evens out in that respect.
I don't know, I think ints are a little more important then dropped passes. Also you do have the option of running zone blitzes. Either way I did pretty good even though I somehow had the wrong playbooks on offense and defense. I usually have a cb on the TE in nickel which would've helped.

Top Bottom