• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The I bought the DVD/Blu-ray/4k disc and don't want the digital code give away |OT|

Zero Dark Thirty Please?

Unfortunately, the code for that has expired as has Jurassic Park, sorry :(

I have (left) sing street, hail casear, the first two purge films, John Wick 2, Spectre, The Martian extended edition, Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix, 22 jump street, and American Honey.

this_guy

I have (left) sing street, hail casear, the first two purge films, John Wick 2, Spectre, The Martian extended edition, Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix, 22 jump street, and American Honey.

I'd like to watch Hail Caesar if you still have it.

J_Viper

Lol never mind, got beat, thanks anyway!

tchocky

I would like John Wick 2 please.

I have some (ultraviolet, valid until 31/12/2019):
Redeemable in france, belgium, netherlands or luxembourg:
-man of steel
-batman vs superman: dawn of justice

Redeemable in belgium, netherlands or luxembourg:
-creed (gone)
-mad max: fury road (gone)

Can I get The Martian? Friggin love that movie.

Edit: WAIT nope just saw you're in the UK. Never mind (I'm in the US) but thank you anyway!

Kaladin

Can I get the Purge movies? Never seen those but wanted to.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!

The Martian for me, please!

tchocky

John Wick 2 redeemed thank you.

I have a US code for Independence Day. Should work on UV or iTunes.

First person to post a Goldblum pic from my favorite Goldblum film gets it.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I have a US code for Independence Day. Should work on UV or iTunes.

First person to post a Goldblum pic from my favorite Goldblum film gets it.

000251059.jpg

louiedog

I have both a joke and serious answer which I would hope is correct but I already have a UV copy of the movie so I'll hold on to them. I love Jeff Goldblum.

edit: well, it's not my serious answer in the post below

jrush64

Banned
I got a Man of Steel Australia code from someone here. I wasn't able to use it so does anyone want it?

If you want it, post an epic Superman part of BvS or MoS.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
I want to guess now too, but I've already got a digital copy of Independence Day.

Top Bottom