• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (PS4) | DISALLOWED GOAL SCORERS

RS4-

So just like last year, daily rewards for HUT are fucked?

I'm not getting my day 5 reward lol.

Even though HUT is rather shit, I just want to stock up on coinage.

Sorry, fell asleep on my couch watching football.
I will be on tonight. And I did see your must see video.

Ill be back on in about 30 mins if anyone wants to play

So yall goal horns now huh? Nice!
Can't wait for my week to be over, I need chel back in my life
Yea we unlocked a bunch of stuff, and are pretty close to unlocking the 3rd arena. We will catch up with you next week I guess...

Ill be back on in about 30 mins if anyone wants to play

Yea we unlocked a bunch of stuff, and are pretty close to unlocking the 3rd arena. We will catch up with you next week I guess...

Yeah it's just been a real shitty week, got lots of gigs and a potential job opportunity that I'm preparing for, just been keeping my gaming to a minimum until it's all over

I am jealous with rage seeing you guys playing this :( but I'll be back soon

Stat!

Yeah it's just been a real shitty week, got lots of gigs and a potential job opportunity that I'm preparing for, just been keeping my gaming to a minimum until it's all over

I am jealous with rage seeing you guys playing this :( but I'll be back soon

We miss you :( Vis wouldn't stop crying and I dont know if I can handle another week without you.

ggs tonight

Here's Stat complying with my command to end the game from earlier

Stat "Ends It" in OT

GG EZ - I think we are almost at what? Div 3 or 4 already?

Delryk

Oh I thought they got rid of it.

trying to use the site but Im not sure it works great. I clicked view members and it never loaded. Tried again and it errored.

We're sorry, something has gone wrong while loading this page. Please try again later.

When you view Members.. heh

I'll be back soon. I know you guys don't miss me but thought I'd share anyway.. ahha... Job has been hell since vacation is done.. another 2-3 days and I should be good.. sigh.

I got awarded a contract! This last week of NHL-less nights did not go to vain!

Still got out of town engagements till Thursday that won't let me be back until 11 CT, but after that, I will be on this at yalls normal hours.

Speedhoven

Neo Member
i need help.

I have delay in 8 / 10 games. My MS is perfect, so its not that, and my connection is perfect in general. Your typical Swedish 100mb up/down.

I had it in the entire nhl 16 eashl, but now when you can see your networkperformance ive noticed something. I have 30< ms games with a good amount of delay.

What the hell am i suppose to do? This is a NHL only problem. And i play on xbone if it makes any diffrent. (16 was on PS3, and i couldnt find a xbone thread)

Wohooo my copy is in the mail. I'll be on for most of the day!
Nice! Not sure ill be able to play today/tonight but maybe you can get some other takers

i need help.

I have delay in 8 / 10 games. My MS is perfect, so its not that, and my connection is perfect in general. Your typical Swedish 100mb up/down.

I had it in the entire nhl 16 eashl, but now when you can see your networkperformance ive noticed something. I have 30< ms games with a good amount of delay.

What the hell am i suppose to do? This is a NHL only problem. And i play on xbone if it makes any diffrent. (16 was on PS3, and i couldnt find a xbone thread)
Prob just has to do with where the EA servers are for this game. They have a tiny budget for NHL so maybe they skimped on the number and location of the servers this year?

Post im the game's OT thread and maybe you will get a broader response. We are mostly all in Eastern North America so we likely get a pretty different experience than you do...

Is there a NHL 17 Xbox 1 EASHL team?

I've got a team setup but my friends just aren't hopping on as much as I wanted. Happy to either jump ship to another team or to start inviting people into this team.

I'm a left shooting RW (but happy to play either wing) who plays his position well.

Is there a NHL 17 Xbox 1 EASHL team?

I've got a team setup but my friends just aren't hopping on as much as I wanted. Happy to either jump ship to another team or to start inviting people into this team.

I'm a left shooting RW (but happy to play either wing) who plays his position well.

I think so. Not sure how many members they have or how active they are. I know two guys we played with in the past are on it and they are both good dudes

PM Marvie_3 for details

I think so. Not sure how many members they have or how active they are. I know two guys we played with in the past are on it and they are both good dudes

PM Marvie_3 for details

Thanks! Marvie messaged me and looks like I'll get an invite soon. EASHL/player lock is my fave way to play, so hopefully I can keep up with y'all enough to keep playing.

Oshimai

Ah yes, how I've missed EASHL: "Goal scored by number sixty-nine... Assisted by number sixty-nine... And by number sixty-nine."

I'd like to join the team if possible! PSN TheTrinidad

How much experience do you have with EASHL, OTP or the EA NHL series in general?

If you are comfortable with the controls, the general flow of gameplay and have a decent amount of experience with the series in any of the games since NHL 12 then we would be glad to let you join our merry band of misfits.

Check the OP and choose a unique player number. The roster in the OP should be accurate with player numbers except I changed from #2 to #87.

If you are not very familiar with the gameplay of the series you might be wading into waters too deep playing with us with the level of competition we've started running into lately and will likely find it more frustrating than fun.

Finally done with long distance and out of town shit for a while!!!

I will be on tomorrow evening, probably around 7:15 CT. I'll probably be around in the afternoon too.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
How much experience do you have with EASHL, OTP or the EA NHL series in general?

If you are comfortable with the controls, the general flow of gameplay and have a decent amount of experience with the series in any of the games since NHL 12 then we would be glad to let you join our merry band of misfits.

Check the OP and choose a unique player number. The roster in the OP should be accurate with player numbers except I changed from #2 to #87.

If you are not very familiar with the gameplay of the series you might be wading into waters too deep playing with us with the level of competition we've started running into lately and will likely find it more frustrating than fun.

I've played NHL for years but not the last 2 years. I feel pretty confident in the controls and such.

I choose 7#

BeeNee101

Neo Member
i need help.

just to jump in on this - I've had the same problems on Xbox One with a 152mb/s connection - lag, skipping and spikes in ping throughout NHL 16 and the 17 beta. I found it was caused by my router using uPnP. When I went into the router settings and turned it off, my connection and ping has been superb and consistent. It affected me in all EA sports games - NHL, FIFA and UFC 2 problems all fixed. To go one step further, you could try port forwarding as well.

I am around now, but my status on games is a little iffy tonight, I should be able to get it in if yall around but I'm not totally sure what time. Kind of some family stuff happening and I should be able to go once I'm in the clear.

I'm done with work at 1 CT, then will probably have lunch (Or maybe not) or something, I'm available for Saturday afternoon games

GG! You guys have a lot of chemistry. Any pointers for someone as green as me?
You are selling yourself short as "green". I thought you played well the other night especially on defense. As the winger you played a solid game, but the chemistry just isnt there quite yet with the others.

The only critique I remember was you werent patient enough on the powerplay, which is something we all should all try to work on being better at. You rushed a few zone entries carrying in the puck way ahead of the team and just ended up turning the puck over. I also recall you doing a dump in on a PP that wasnt needed. Its usually pretty easy to enter the zone especially on the PP if we are on the same page.

What im trying to get us to improve on is entering the zone together, the forward carrying the puck in deep along the wall then dropping a pass back to the defensemen to start taking advantage of the extra man. Screens are more effective this year so PP shots from the point when we have a guy parked in front should be money most of the time. Powerplay should be an advantage that we should put a little effort into to use to get easier goals. In the past weve just kind of winged it and it hasnt done us much good.

I'm done with work at 1 CT, then will probably have lunch (Or maybe not) or something, I'm available for Saturday afternoon games
Ill be around

Top Bottom