• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bombing. Wii U $245/$300 at Costco

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Iwata: No WiiU Price Cuts this year !!
Retailers: Do you eat shit?

DJ_Lae

Bah, not for .ca.

Still have $450 and $470CDN Deluxe bundles (with Mario and a pro controller or an extra wiimote)

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Lol @ people taking the title literally and spreading doom and gloom...

Great news for those who wanted to get it cheaper, it would have been great if they could have it at that price not only at launch but for everyone but oh well, the beauty of retail market means you can get deals like that anyway.

reggiefilsaime.jpg

Daedardus

Lol @ people taking the title literally and spreading doom and gloom...

Great news for those who wanted to get it cheaper, it would have been great if they could have it at that price not only at launch but for everyone but oh well, the beauty of retail market means you can get deals like that anyway.

Wait, the price in the title is not the price you can actually buy it for?

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
If $99 is too expensive... heck if $299 is too expensive... you have bigger issues to worry about than gaming. And I say this as a person who hates Nintendo.
Erm, if someone sells a gum for $10 I can afford it but I'll still think it's too expensive and therefor not buy that shit... Saying that doesn't mean I have financial issues, it's strictly telling about the value I see in a product and what I'm willing to pay for it.

Wait, the price in the title is not the price you can actually buy it for?
What? I'm referring to people running with the bombing aspect because a wholesaler offers the thing cheaper than MSRP, like it's the first time a retailer sells something cheaper. Which isn't to say WiiU is doing well or anything, but this is irrelevant.

Wiz

People wanting $200? LOL the hell? That's dropping to handheld prices.

But anyway, that deluxe price is pretty decent.

Daedardus

If $99 is too expensive... heck if $299 is too expensive... you have bigger issues to worry about than gaming. And I say this as a person who hates Nintendo.

It was a joke how everyone still wants to see the price going down, even when it just went down. You can apply that logic until it would theoretically hit the $99 mark, and it would still be considered expensive.

Top Bottom