• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Far Cry: Blood Dragon box art leaks, is greatest box art ever [SCREENS IN OP!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such an awesome idea. I cannot wait, it's practically my dream game.

Also possibly a great commentary on how little video games have progressed presentation-wise, :lol. The overindulgent self-aware 80's vibe will probably quash any and all "but I killed so many dudes" narrative problems.

duckroll

it worries me that they only show closed doors environments

I mean what would be the point of making this a far cry game if that was the case

This screen is definitely out in the open:

screenlg56kaag.jpg

The only difference seems to be that there's a hardcore 80s "future war" filter on everything, including the sky, so it looks really oppressive. Pretty neat actually!

Salsa

This screen is definitely out in the open:

it looks weird. Like the draw distance is pretty crap/doesnt look like you could get there

it's probably what you're saying with the whole filter thing, considering that it looks like there's a usable jeep there.

I hope

Jb

Maybe it's 4-player coop thingy like FC3 multiplayer? I would be into that.

It would bum me out. Although if it's a stand alone XBLA release I doubt it'll be an entire open world, the thing that made FC3 such fun was the emergent gameplay. A corridor shooter would be pretty disappointing.

Dizzy-4U

I've been listening to powerglove and the recommended artists in the last page all day. I had no idea that this type of 80's music was still a thing. So damn good, I hit the jackpot. Thanks guys.

MYE

Holy shit lol

This should be a full title. This should be FAR CRY 4: CYBERVERSE APOCALYPSE or some other cheesy 80s style sci-fi title

4sNP3rO.jpg

Fucking HOT logo

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Blood Dragon, with special guest appearance by Waggleton P Tallylicker ? If not he'll always live on in my heart :(

Even as someone who didn't really like Far Cry 3 too much, this is very exciting. Hopefully they announce it properly with the date soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom