• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

flOw coming to the PSP Store...tomorrow?

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
flow_sc007.jpg

It just might be that flOw is coming in a downloadable game format for the PSP as soon as tomorrow. Shin-Ra found this and shared on thatgamecompany's forum:

http://uk.playstation.com/games-media/games/detail/item92223/flOw/

Release date is January...and tomorrow be the last day, and also the PS Store update. Hmmm.

When asked, John from the thatgamecompany team said:

thatgamecompany does not comment on rumor and speculation.

icon_biggrin.gif

So...who knows, but this seems way too definitive to be a mistaken entry at Playstation UK. flOw PS3 has it's own entry too, so it's not a mislabel:

http://uk.playstation.com/games-media/games/detail/item63014/flOw™/

Hmmm...

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Rodeo Clown said:
That would be rad, but only if the PS3 version I already bought transfers over.

Nah, it probably wouldn't work like that. PSP Store prices have been good so far, so I don't see how this would be any different.

Can you gameshare PSP downloadable games?

So do I have to buy it again? I'd like to see them patch in remote play support to regular flow. Also, did the last flow update ever come out in Europe?

Freeply

*looks at screens of PSP and PS3 versions*

And apparently they got it to look exactly the same on both platforms.

Definite purchase for me, but hopefully I'll only have to pay once for our two PSP's.

Ninja Kn1ght said:
So do I have to buy it again? I'd like to see them patch in remote play support to regular flow. Also, did the last flow update ever come out in Europe?

I remember having to download a patch last time I played it, dunno if that was the update you speak of tho.

Agent X

Wow, flOw for the PSP? I'd probably get this as long as it's got a good price tag on it. The PS3 version was great, although I still don't have the flOw expansion pack yet.

Rodeo Clown said:
That would be rad, but only if the PS3 version I already bought transfers over.

Yeah, that would be great if they could offer the PSP version for free (or at least at a discount) for people who already bought the PS3 version. It wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me if they didn't do this, but it sure would be nice if they did anyway.

I also agree with theBishop, that it would be great to see Sony lead the way and start offering original downloadable games (not just PS1 classics) that can be purchased once and then played on either PS3 or PSP. I don't mean via Remote Play, either--I mean actually having a PSP version of the game reside on the Memory Stick.

Phthisis

I am so there. flOw and Everyday Shooter are my two favorite PS3 experiences. Glad I can now play the one about microorganic life from the warmth and comfort of my own bed.

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
Are those really screens of the PSP version? I find it difficult to believe that they got this looking exactly like the PS3 equivalent with no aliasing! Must be bullshots...

Mmmkay

Game page has been updated to March 2008 now and SCEE confirmed that it is indeed coming to PSP (and no I seriously doubt those were PSP screenshots)

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=91770

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe has confirmed to Eurogamer that a new version of flOw is coming to PSP.

flOw sees you controlling the evolution of an organism as it floats through a trippy underwater environment. It was originally released as a PS3 download in April last year, and Rich rather liked it.

Now news of a PSP version has popped up on SCE UK's website. According to the gamepage it's out in March and will feature ad hoc play for up to four players.

"We can confirm flOw is coming to PSP," a spokesperson told Eurogamer. "We will release more details shortly."

That'll include price, hopefully. The original flOw cost GBP 3.49 so it's probably not necessary to start saving.

Someone should probably change the thread title :/

Pachimari

So at this moment we are totally confused about the release of Fl0w on PSP. Some repots says January 31st while others says March, which is it?

nofi

Anastacio said:
So at this moment we are totally confused about the release of Fl0w on PSP. Some repots says January 31st while others says March, which is it?

A release list two weeks ago said Jan 31st, and now it doesn't.

Top Bottom