• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

maybe im off by a team or two but your boy kolb aint sniffing the playoffs for the rest of his career unless he signs on with a good team as a 3rd stringer!

Who ever said Kolb was making the playoffs? I dont think the Cards will either, but I promise you the Redskins will not finish ahead of the Giants, Eagles, and Cowboys this year. You also have the Vikings beating out the Lions, Packers, and Bears. Your picks make no sense at all. Panthers, Bucs, and Falcons all from the South, how many times does 1 division get both wildcards?

Who ever said Kolb was making the playoffs? I dont think the Cards will either, but I promise you the Redskins will not finish ahead of the Giants, Eagles, and Cowboys this year. You also have the Vikings beating out the Lions, Packers, and Bears. Your picks make no sense at all. Panthers, Bucs, and Falcons all from the South, how many times does 1 division get both wildcards?

damn if you are mad about that then you'll be even more distraught to learn that my mock draft has the eagles picking in the top 1

i only bet on the niners broham. i will bet you a decade long avatar bet that the 49ers will make the playoffs

I am tempted to pull the trigger on that, but there is the chance that Small hands gets benched or injured, and a QB actually takes over. 9ers definitely have a playoff caliber defense, their only problem is small hands is so gun shy.

I am tempted to pull the trigger on that, but there is the chance that Small hands gets benched or injured, and a QB actually takes over. 9ers definitely have a playoff caliber defense, their only problem is small hands is so gun shy.

alex smith with more playoff wins than all of the current eagles qb's combined since 2005 (when alex was drafted)

alex smith with more playoff wins than all of the current eagles qb's combined since 2005 (when alex was drafted)

LOL now you are really reaching since Vick has only started for 2 years. How does Alex compare to all the QBs that have played for the Eagles since 2005, hell how does the Eagles franchise compare to the 9ers since Reid took over?

LOL now you are really reaching since Vick has only started for 2 years. How does Alex compare to all the QBs that have played for the Eagles since 2005, hell how does the Eagles franchise compare to the 9ers since Reid took over?

hey i'm just stating facts! i don't really care what alex did when he had mike nolan or mike singletary as his coach and i don't care what andy reid did 10 years ago or whenever the eagles last won a playoff game. alex has a real coach now and you saw what happened when he gets real coaching!

1. alex had shit coaching his entire career and no players around him. MAGICALLY alex gets an offensive minded coach and look what happens.

2. skelton has plenty against him but he also has the benefit of having one of the top 2 WR's in the game on his team. he has a pathetic below 70 QB rating WITH fitz, i can only imagine what his numbers would look like without him (alex never had this benefit)

3. skelton will never amount to anything in the league. i'll eat crow if i'm wrong at any point in the future

4. lulz cards have a 0% chance at making the playoffs. here is the NFC Playoff picture as i predict it:

1. 49ers
2. Vikings
3. Panthers
4. Redskins
5. Buccaneers
6. Falcons

He NOW will have two top WR's on his team. Last year was Fitz and that's it. Do you know what happens when you only have one receiving threat? Teams triple team his ass. It's a true testament to Fitz's talent that he puts up the numbers he does. Get ready for life to get much easier for both Fitz and either QB now that Floyd is here. I already admitted Skelly's accuracy is his weakness, that will get better in time. How was Alex with the same amount of games as Skelton? Bet he had the benefit of off seasons his first two seasons as well which is HUGE for rookies and young/new players in general. Don't recall if Alex started within his first two seasons and held it all season long but if so, even more of an advantage. It's just plain stupid to say Skelton can never get better. You don't even have a basis for that conclusion, at least put up a reasonable argument if you're going to bash the guy.

I'd like to say can't wait until you eat that delicious crow, but who knows? Maybe Kolb will beast and Skelly will never get a chance ;)

Oh god, I just typed out a paragraph on why we're making the playoffs only to see the teams you selected for entering it. Trolololol We all know Niners will choke and just miss the last wild card spot!

hey i'm just stating facts! i don't really care what alex did when he had mike nolan or mike singletary as his coach and i don't care what andy reid did 10 years ago or whenever the eagles last won a playoff game. alex has a real coach now and you saw what happened when he gets real coaching!

Yeah he tightens up and is afraid to throw a pass and your special teams winds up blowing the game because Alex lets the Giants hang around even though they couldnt do anything on offense. I am pretty sure when the Eagles were making the NFC championship every year you were saying it didnt matter since they didnt win the SB, and I agree with that, but now suddenly Small hands choking in the NFCC is a big deal? It must be hard having to switch which position you take so much.

He NOW will have two top WR's on his team. Last year was Fitz and that's it. Do you know what happens when you only have one receiving threat? Teams triple team his ass. It's a true testament to Fitz's talent that he puts up the numbers he does. Get ready for life to get much easier for both Fitz and either QB now that Floyd is here. I already admitted Skelly's accuracy is his weakness, that will get better in time. How was Alex with the same amount of games as Skelton? Bet he had the benefit of off seasons his first two seasons as well which is HUGE for rookies and young/new players in general. Don't recall if Alex started within his first two seasons and held it all season long but if so, even more of an advantage. It's just plain stupid to say Skelton can never get better. You don't even have a basis for that conclusion, at least put up a reasonable argument if you're going to bash the guy.

I'd like to say can't wait until you eat that delicious crow, but who knows? Maybe Kolb will beast and Skelly will never get a chance ;)

Oh god, I just typed out a paragraph on why we're making the playoffs only to see the teams you selected for entering it. Trolololol We all know Niners will choke and just miss the last wild card spot!

alex's first full season as starter he went 7-9 and had a decent season. then norv turner left and his career was stranded in a sea of uncertainty until the SS Harbaugh showed up with the life boat. now alex is an unstoppable battleship on the familiar sea that is the NFL and he's ready for his superbowl ring

as for me eating crow, i won't have to regarding klolb or skeleton! cards max potential is 8 wins, nothing more. i predict they will be 4-12 this year (with 0 wins against the niners)

p.s. niners will miss the last wildcard spot because a division winner can't get the wildcard

Yeah he tightens up and is afraid to throw a pass and your special teams winds up blowing the game because Alex lets the Giants hang around even though they couldnt do anything on offense. I am pretty sure when the Eagles were making the NFC championship every year you were saying it didnt matter since they didnt win the SB, and I agree with that, but now suddenly Small hands choking in the NFCC is a big deal? It must be hard having to switch which position you take so much.

if alex smith loses 5 straight NFC title games or whatever the eagles did then we have a problem. we got to the nfc title game with a lockout shortened season and a new coaching staff. alex smith had his #1, #5 receiver starting in that game and two guys who weren't even on our team until week 5 of last season. you act as if alex smith had mario manningham, victor cruz and hakeem nicks lining up outside.

but i don't expect you to realize that our receiving personnel made a difference in the NFC title game. you probably think all receivers in the league are equal and a lack of output by a WR group is 100% the fault of the qb

can't wait for the niners to win dat chip this year. i'm going to fucking drag nfl-age through the mud afterwards!

snesfreak

Banned
if alex smith loses 5 straight NFC title games or whatever the eagles did then we have a problem. we got to the nfc title game with a lockout shortened season and a new coaching staff. alex smith had his #1, #5 receiver starting in that game and two guys who weren't even on our team until week 5 of last season. you act as if alex smith had mario manningham, victor cruz and hakeem nicks lining up outside.

but i don't expect you to realize that our receiving personnel made a difference in the NFC title game. you probably think all receivers in the league are equal and a lack of output by a WR group is 100% the fault of the qb

can't wait for the niners to win dat chip this year. i'm going to fucking drag nfl-age through the mud afterwards!
:jnc
I'll make a permaban bet with you that the Saints finish above the 49ers.

*makes chicken noises*
:jnc :jnc

I realize that even when small hands had open receivers he was to scared to get the ball to them. He could have had the pro bowl WRs from either conference and it wouldnt have made a difference. Your own coach begged Peyton to come there because he knows Alex cant come through. Sucks you are going to see that first hand again this year. I really feel for you, 9ers are in a much worse spot then the Eagles were after they made the NFCC the first time.

Godslay

Banned
I don't even know why you guys are arguing, Raiders are gonna win it all anyway

Dream big, go long...er

carsondcd.png

Greg

I tried to sign on the boards with my Vita and hit the limit on failed attempts because I couldn't think of my password... finally said fuck it and went upstairs to my computer, and I forgot what I was even going to say.

I realize that even when small hands had open receivers he was to scared to get the ball to them. He could have had the pro bowl WRs from either conference and it wouldnt have made a difference. Your own coach begged Peyton to come there because he knows Alex cant come through. Sucks you are going to see that first hand again this year. I really feel for you, 9ers are in a much worse spot then the Eagles were after they made the NFCC the first time.

yeah, cause he can't get the ball to his probowl TE. i'm sure if he had a probowl WR he would just waste him away! he is just holding crabtree down! crabs is so fast, gets open so easily.... what a beast!

49ers are in a much better position than the eagles ever were because we have a coaching who can actually handle his business in pressure situation and take advantage of his matchups. doesn't matter if alex smith, kaepernick, tolzien, or josh johnson is QB-ing for us, harbs will find a way win. all andy reid has ever done is find a way to lose big games because he doesn't know how to take advantage of his players

yeah, cause he can't get the ball to his probowl TE. i'm sure if he had a probowl WR he would just waste him away! he is just holding crabtree down! crabs is so fast, gets open so easily.... what a beast!

49ers are in a much better position than the eagles ever were because we have a coaching who can actually handle his business in pressure situation and take advantage of his matchups. doesn't matter if alex smith, kaepernick, tolzien, or josh johnson is QB-ing for us, harbs will find a way win. all andy reid has ever done is find a way to lose big games because he doesn't know how to take advantage of his players

Harbs is 0-1 in NFCC games now, lucky for you it will be a while before his team chokes another one away since they wont be getting back. I love that now you are putting Crabby down, when after the 9ers drafted him you were sucking him off like his dick was covered in shit.

Harbs is 0-1 in NFCC games now, lucky for you it will be a while before his team chokes another one away since they wont be getting back. I love that now you are putting Crabby down, when after the 9ers drafted him you were sucking him off like his dick was covered in shit.

not putting him down completely, but he's not a #1 WR. he would be best served in the slot. he has good hands and is solid but what do you think the giants did when they realized it was him and our #5/6/7 WR's playing in that game? he doesn't have the speed to get open consistently against double teams. and of course i was promoting him after we drafted him, he looked to be the real deal. what would have been the best response? "Ehhhh he'll probably be average at best" i aint no self hating philly fan!

p.s. harbs will never lose another playoff game again and he will be involved in plenty

not putting him down completely, but he's not a #1 WR. he would be best served in the slot. he has good hands and is solid but what do you think the giants did when they realized it was him and our #5/6/7 WR's playing in that game? he doesn't have the speed to get open consistently against double teams. and of course i was promoting him after we drafted him, he looked to be the real deal. what would have been the best response? "Ehhhh he'll probably be average at best" i aint no self hating philly fan!

p.s. harbs will never lose another playoff game again and he will be involved in plenty

Alright sounds like we got our bet for this year. I will bet that the 9ers will either miss the playoffs entirely, or lose a playoff game this upcoming season, and you bet that they will make the playoffs and not lose any playoff games. Loser wears an avatar picked by the winner until the first preseason game the following year, deal?

alex's first full season as starter he went 7-9 and had a decent season. then norv turner left and his career was stranded in a sea of uncertainty until the SS Harbaugh showed up with the life boat. now alex is an unstoppable battleship on the familiar sea that is the NFL and he's ready for his superbowl ring

as for me eating crow, i won't have to regarding klolb or skeleton! cards max potential is 8 wins, nothing more. i predict they will be 4-12 this year (with 0 wins against the niners)

p.s. niners will miss the last wildcard spot because a division winner can't get the wildcard

His first two seasons in the league period, not when he started (unless he started his first season in the NFL). Alex is simply conservative, there's nothing dominate about him. Thank the football gods for your D and ST because they are the reason you don't go 2-14.

Yawn, I thought I'd get some serious assessments from you in between the trolls but 4 wins? I'd take any bet you want on that one. Though I know you don't believe for a second we'll only get 4 wins. I can certainly see us splitting like last year. Should only be easier to beat you this year.

It's too bad for you that the Cards are winning the division then ;)

Yay the Bucs had one moment of relevance, outside of funding Man-U. To bad the odds are better for the Bucs to sell out a game, then to win a playoff game. Maybe if you can last another 40 years you can see both things happen, I doubt it though.

snesfreak

Banned
Yay the Bucs had one moment of relevance, outside of funding Man-U. To bad the odds are better for the Bucs to sell out a game, then to win a playoff game. Maybe if you can last another 40 years you can see both things happen, I doubt it though.
You'll see.
You'll ALL see!
BUCS ARE BACK BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCHES!

Bucs will have a better record this year than the eagles. Team is going to quit on Reid this year.

Bucs will have a better record this year than the eagles. Team is going to quit on Reid this year.

You dont believe that. Why even post it? Eagles were 8-8 last year with a 1st year defensive coordinator, a ton of turnovers, Vick hurt and missing a ton of time, and the worst LB corp in the league. No doubt the Eagles will be better then 8-8, which is the most optimistic projection for the Bucs.

Alright sounds like we got our bet for this year. I will bet that the 9ers will either miss the playoffs entirely, or lose a playoff game this upcoming season, and you bet that they will make the playoffs and not lose any playoff games. Loser wears an avatar picked by the winner until the first preseason game the following year, deal?

i will gladly bet you that the 49ers will make the playoffs. but as long as kyle williams exists there is always a possibility that we lose

Top Bottom