• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Metro Last Light Screenshots

Eideka

Banned
Nobody cares of course but here they are.

kWzKv.jpg

H06f3.jpg

uP52T.jpg

O5WjD.jpg

PC5uT.jpg

BPv7m.jpg

ZNTtI.jpg

SEW2Q.jpg

NwSGo.jpg

YJkoh.jpg

Edit, so no one is able to see them.
http://www.dsogaming.com/news/metro-last-light-new-screenshots-revealed/
Edit 2 :eek:kay I ve re-uploaded them.

Peterthumpa

Awesome looking but will run at 15 FPS on a GTX 690 @ 720p with no AA.
EDIT: some screens almost look like they have some kind of ENB mod applied.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
the blue and orange just doesnt go away does it

Eideka

Banned
I don't know what to think about the discrepancy within this batch of screenshots. Some are obviously downsampled and some other look....kind of bad.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
1. I care!
2. This is my most wanted game of 2013 already. These gorgeous screenshots remind me of that. Thanks for sharing them!

Holy crap. I'm going to need a new PC.

Is there a weird depth of field effect, some of the ruined Moscow (I assume) look a bit blurry around building details? Or is it the gas mask misting up?

Eideka

Banned
Holy crap. I'm going to need a new PC.

Is there a weird depth of field effect, some of the ruined Moscow (I assume) look a bit blurry around building details? Or is it the gas mask misting up?

That's the gas mask effect, but you are correct some screens look absolutely dreadul.

holly shit
what engine is this game running on?
4A proprietary tech but this screen is a bullshot.

Imagine the next Fallout looking like that.

Anyway, the game looks great. Lets hope it'll be more optimized this time around.

Goldmund

the blue and orange just doesnt go away does it
I don't remember the original Metro relying on that too much. But, yes, it won't go away. Complementary colors are extremely effective, and since blue is the only manly color out there, we'll have to live with orange, as well.

Dennis

Banned
Horrendous compression on those low quality jpegs.

Too bad because you can see that otherwise they would look great.

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
Can't wait. And I haven't even played 2033 yet. Still reading the book, which is great by the way!

Top Bottom