• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

let's get ittttttt!

tumblr_oepkt8zqbi1uak7z4o1_540.jpg

Bread

Banned
Go Celtics I hope we can win it all again!

Al Hortford is here, James Young is confirmed back, what more could you want? We are doing it.

They'll win at least 30+.

I think you are averaging in all those "come back to lose" games (we will have) as wins. There's gonna be a lot of 8-12 point losses this year where it LOOKS like we were in the game...when we really weren't.

25-27 wins is my guess.

:|

30 wins seems like the absolute best case scenario for the Lakers. I'll suspect their win total will be lower. The win total this year isn't as important as the way the young guys look and develop. The Twolves are the hot new team and they won 29 games last year.

God Randle was such an infuriating player to watch in the pre season. During transition he's shown moments of brilliance yet any other time he's got me scratching my head. Hope he get's it together this season.

God Randle was such an infuriating player to watch in the pre season. During transition he's shown moments of brilliance yet any other time he's got me scratching my head. Hope he get's it together this season.

I've accepted that Randle likely isn't gonna be the player we all thought he could be at #7.

I'm more interested in how KAJ trains Zubacca nad how he develops over the next 2-3 years. Maybe he can be Luke to Andrew Bynum's Anakin.

dakilla13

Fuck the Warriors.

Am i doing this right? Go T-Wolves! (I'm joining the bandwagon because the Sonics aren't coming back :()

DeathoftheEndless

Crashing this plane... with no survivors!
Rooting against the sack-tapping Warriors.

The Bulls are gonna bring back the '90s with their offense that can't shoot 3's.

I've accepted that Randle likely isn't gonna be the player we all thought he could be at #7.

I'm more interested in how KAJ trains Zubacca nad how he develops over the next 2-3 years. Maybe he can be Luke to Andrew Bynum's Anakin.

Yeah Zublocka has shown some series talent. Dude already has a decent mid-range game :eek:

theWB27

Sky's the limit for the dude and I hope he puts it together

theWB27

So he's gonna be trade bait this year?

Setzer

kobe-bryant-fadeaway-over-brandon-rush.gif

I'm gonna miss this. Other than Kyrie and Melo no other dudes currently in the league can hit this as gracefully as Kobe can.

It's going to be weird watching the Lakers this season without Kobe. I know he was plagued with injuries the last couple seasons but its different now knowing he isn't coming back. I watched him play for the last 20 years....definitely gonna miss him but I'm excited to see this young squad play!

Top Bottom