• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian video game nerd figure skater chooses Chrono trigger music to skate to

ssoass

Very cool.

In order of appearance, I heard Time's Scar from Chrono Cross (the opening music), the Chrono Trigger main theme, and then the battle theme from Chrono Cross. (all of them are arranged versions)

Also "People Imprisoned by Destiny" from Chrono Cross.

Dunan

Just saw this on Japanese TV; the announcers didn't even mention the composer despite them paying inordinate attention to the skaters when said skaters are Japanese.

It was a really good arrangement, too; I'd never heard the Magus battle in that form.

Does he always use game music or was it just this once? He was just a small child when CT came out, so it's good to see a new generation picking up on its awesomeness.

Goli

I can't help but think this is all some sort of weird Square Enix homage of sorts because... he looks like Roxas.

Ricker

Probably 90% of the people in the crowd thought the music was awesome and where surprised it's from a video game after lol...very nice though. =)

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
He did good, fell once, I wonder what would have been if he hadn't.

Top Bottom