• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

So, err. I want to see this person off online dating app

Is it an okay idea to do coffee date for an hour or so or is that super boring and too formal? She's around Downsview, Im around Mississauga. I guess Id be driving down as bussing down seems lame of me... but I'm not sure where to go... Any recommendations for a first date? I guess this is technically outside of Toronto, but I really dont even know my own area too well.

A friend of mine is going to some thing where a bunch of dogs for adoption are being displayed. That sounds super cute and unique, but that's supposed to be today and Im to see this person tomorrow.

Im ashamed that I know so little about the GTA, but I cant say I get out much

dluu13

So, err. I want to see this person off online dating app

Is it an okay idea to do coffee date for an hour or so or is that super boring and too formal? She's around Downsview, Im around Mississauga. I guess Id be driving down as bussing down seems lame of me... but I'm not sure where to go... Any recommendations for a first date? I guess this is technically outside of Toronto, but I really dont even know my own area too well.

A friend of mine is going to some thing where a bunch of dogs for adoption are being displayed. That sounds super cute and unique, but that's supposed to be today and Im to see this person tomorrow.

Im ashamed that I know so little about the GTA, but I cant say I get out much

If you're thinking of picking her up to come downtown, then the OP has a list of places you can go.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=153392216&postcount=4

Cripplegate. Any more of that liquor left...?

Damn me...! Japanese alcohol...!

Yup, we got tons. We didn't advertise it so people haven't really caught wind of its return yet.

Or they're just too busy buying Founders KBS. People are walking out with cases. One dude walked out with four. That's like $700. Some dude dropped $700 on Founders KBS. Quite a few of these people are driving up from the United States, too. The store was fucking wild today. (I already tried one. Yup, it's really fucking good!)

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
That pretty much means 14th Friday at night or 15th at night. Don't think we've had a Sunday meet up before.

So, I guess it seems like the 15th then.

Damn you Vancouverites...! I'M INCLUDING YOU TOO, DLUU!

We had a Sunday meet up last time Smiley was here. And no, I don't know why I remember that.

But yeah, looks like the 15th would work best.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yup, we got tons. We didn't advertise it so people haven't really caught wind of its return yet.

Or they're just too busy buying Founders KBS. People are walking out with cases. One dude walked out with four. That's like $700. Some dude dropped $700 on Founders KBS. Quite a few of these people are driving up from the United States, too. The store was fucking wild today. (I already tried one. Yup, it's really fucking good!)
Hmm...Summerhill, eh?

Fuck..........
This time, the tag line can actually be "More Vancouver-GAFers than Vancouver-GAF"
Cause Vancouverites are cold and clique-ish or some shit, right?

After this one I'll officially have been to more TorontoGAF meetups than VancouverGAF meetups...

...seriously...? There's only been one other one or one other one you went to?

dluu13

Hmm...Summerhill, eh?

Fuck..........

As far as I know, Vancouver-GAF has only had 2 meetups. I haven't been to any of them though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hmm...Summerhill, eh?

Fuck..........

As far as I know, Vancouver-GAF has only had 2 meetups. I haven't been to any of them though.

There's only been one VancouverGAF meetup since I joined GAF I think. Maybe two. But I've been to one lol

gabbo

That pretty much means 14th Friday at night or 15th at night. Don't think we've had a Sunday meet up before.

So, I guess it seems like the 15th then.

Damn you Vancouverites...! I'M INCLUDING YOU TOO, DLUU!

Welp, I'll be missing that one if we stick with that weekend. No shots until May I guess (birthday shots at that point).

Mhee12Bee

Did my tax Return via Ufile and CRA said the 16th of march is the Tax Refund. haven't received the return as of yet. Getting kinda nervous if it's coming at all. I just want my hookers and blow please.

John Blade

Just went out with my co-workers for dinner at Harbour 60 and have a good time there. Got myself a filet mignon and baked alaska for dessert. Not the type of restaurant I go out to eat but like to treat myself to a fancy place to eat once a while.

I finally found a Switch today in the wild. Got Bomberman with it.My friend code is SW-2816-3457-6981. Please add me! If you don't then I will be forced to come to a meetup lol

Renewed

Yeah sorry about no March meetup. I was trying to see if I'd be free these weekends but it's not the case. Easter weekend sounds fine but I might be forgetting something going down.

I finally found a Switch today in the wild. Got Bomberman with it.My friend code is SW-2816-3457-6981. Please add me! If you don't then I will be forced to come to a meetup lol

Ok I'll add you then. I don't remember my code although it's on my Backloggery.

dluu13

The filing cabinets at work keep attacking me. :(

I get a shock each time I touch them.

That's why I always keep a set of keys or screwdrivers around me. It's become a habit that I will first touch the metal surface with those to discharge myself. It's mostly the arcing that hurts, so by putting a metal object as a buffer, I move the spark somewhere else.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So it was free bagel day at What a Bagel. All I did was give most of them away at work. I don't think they're that great and even the girl working there giving bagels out said, "I don't know why everyone is obsessed with bagels"

No rispek, I tell ya.

zroid

Banned
what sort of impressions? a bunch of friends want to go for this, but if there's anything not-so-great about it, i should let them know

apparently it's not REALLY an escape room

it sounds more like a class project where you're partnered with the people sitting at your table. you only have 1 hour to finish, then at the end they reveal the solutions.

I hear the puzzles are pretty good but the thing overall is a bit underwhelming

U6ZvOin.jpg

Quadratic

Any of you guys pick up Monster Hunter XX? I started over again and need someone to carry me lol

I don't have the ability to play the JP version unfortunately. Double Cross hasn't even been announced for us NA peasants yet.

I almost expect it to be upgraded to the Switch along with a 3DS release like MH3U. Probably an announcement at E3.

Top Bottom