• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Why was my son suspended from Xbox Live until 31/12/9999?"

Very funny. :lol
jrricky said:
People expose themselves using UNO?
Vision Camera support
In the short time I spent playing UNO I saw a naked guy, naked woman masturbating, and a guy getting a blow job from his girlfriend.

F#A#Oo

Banned
a Master Ninja said:

Vision Camera support
In the short time I spent playing UNO I saw a naked guy, naked woman masturbating, and a guy getting a blow job from his girlfriend.

Really?

:lol

K.Sabot

I remember the Giant Bomb guys talking about seeing a couple of Canadians snorting crack cocaine on the live vision camera during an Uno session.

jrricky

Banned
a Master Ninja said:

Vision Camera support
wat...i have no words...and I guess this kid (wtf how old?) was doing this?...

Odrion

Banned
a Master Ninja said:

Vision Camera support
were any of them hot

Jme

K.Sabot said:
I remember the Giant Bomb guys talking about seeing a couple of Canadians snorting crack cocaine on the live vision camera during an Uno session.

Was (hopefully) just regular cocaine, crack is a solidified rock meant to be smoked. However if they were snorting crack, I wish I was there to see it:lol

MIMIC

Banned
a Master Ninja said:

Vision Camera support

Dear God :lol

And I thought just putting up with the morons in Halo 3 was bad.

Speevy

Banned
He'll have himself frozen until December 31, 9999, and it will just so happen that Xbox Live is still around.

Then the Sun will die.

When I get pissed at a TK'er in a game for being a total douche bag I will never leave him bad feedback for Unsporting Conduct... I'll go right to his profile and send a complaint for it being offense since I know he will get suspended way faster than going the normal route.

Oh, and any idiot with "KKK" in their name or a racist bio, those guys are instant complaints. I like that they don't screw around.

Baraka in the White House

2-Terms of Kombat
I can vouch for the vision camera scares. One came with my first Live subscription along with Uno and the very first game had a guy in the room playing with his penis.

That was the end of the vision camera.

DOO13ER said:
I can vouch for the vision camera scares. One came with my first Live subscription along with Uno and the very first game had a guy in the room playing with his penis.
If you want to play with some quality people you have to wade through all the dicks first.

I've seen a
supposed[/spolier] MLG players balls. After that he promptly called me the "N" word.

Gotta love the XBL community. :lol

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
So basically its chatroulette with Uno?

NoRéN

Speevy said:
He'll have himself frozen until December 31, 9999, and it will just so happen that Xbox Live is still around.

Then the Sun will die.
Or Microsoft will discontinue xbox live for Xbox 360 on 12/31/9999

kamspy

Uno for XBL is truly the filthiest video game I've ever played. It's like there is some XBL meme to show your cock on Uno. You seriously can't get a single game in without seeing someone's dick.

Top Bottom