• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lawbreakers dropped to 10 users online.

Blam

ao3hEcb.jpg

What happened? What was so bad about this game that everyone avoided it like the plague? Is it the price point? Was it the game?

I don't see how this game tanked so hard in a week where nothing big was releasing.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
PUBG happened, and there's just so many other good games out ATM.

What happened was bad marketing along with a bunch of other things. Biggest is probably being beaten to the market by Overwatch I guess. Can't really pinpoint this game's problems with just one thing

dugdug

Banned
ao3hEcb.jpg

What happened? What was so bad about this game that everyone avoided it like the plague? Is it the price point? Was it the game?

I don't see how this game tanked so hard in a week where nothing big was releasing.

Nothing. The game is great. My only Platinum trophy of this year.

People just had other stuff to play, I guess.

a huge reason i didn't buy this game is cliff b. id probably enjoy it but the market is saturated and i don't want to give my money to a rich cocky blowhard. having him out trying to promote the game = drakenothanks.gif even if it's largely his to promote

it should've been f2p from the start as well, then i would've jumped in (and probably spent some money once invested)

Lethal

Neo Member
Sad stuff. Forget the Cliffy B aspect, it's been well documented. But failures like this drive good developers into other tech fields and out of gaming. Hope the fallout at the studio isn't too rough

Burger

What would be the motivation for anyone to play it?

I’ve not heard my friends talk about it. I’ve not seen any marketing for it. It has not popped up in any of my regular YouTube subs. The only thing I’ve heard about this game is how badly it’s doing. If my experience is a common one, that game is dead.

TyrantII

No one wanted it.

In a glut of competitive fantastical shooters, it's was pretty bland and came to market super late.

MaKTaiL

Honestly I played the beta and thought it was a confusing mess. Played two rounds and it was enough for me to make a decision to never play it again.

HariKari

What does it do better than other games on the market? From the chance I got to play it, the answer was basically nothing. The zero G thing is a neat gimmick but that can't carry a game.

Quonny

It's as if you kicked Cliffy B right in the nads.

Speaking of which do you play it? The designs are ok but it always froze on me.
Ha, someone actually remembers that game. Hello new friend.

Nah, my brother and I were thinking about it but there are too many games to play to get sucked into it. Fun little game, though.

Audioboxer

Bloody hell, 10 people? How is that even possible?

The king of Euro-Jank, ELEX, will probably sell better than this.

Top Bottom