• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kamen Rider Battride War Genesis - New trailer/Premium Ed. song list/Release date

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Trailer

Premium Edition song list

(Sorry, the list is made up of 30+ separate images on the official site, so I can't copy/paste it in until someone transcribes it all.)

And finally, the release date has been announced as Feb. 25th, 2016 (PS4, PS3, Vita).

Also, a few new screens courtesy of Amazon:

717L7Ae6K2L._SL1500_.jpg
81jnFMXE8BL._SL1500_.jpg
8166jm5H4ML._SL1500_.jpg
81gsTyjbDEL._SL1500_.jpg
81SNWxFUvkL._SL1500_.jpg
814E03Xt5kL._SL1500_.jpg
81QPUp9seYL._SL1500_.jpg

Tizoc

I do hope Vita ver. performs well, if it does I'd pick that up and just rely on a guide to go through. Was there any word of an Asian release that has English option?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I do hope Vita ver. performs well, if it does I'd pick that up and just rely on a guide to go through. Was there any word of an Asian release that has English option?

No, and I highly doubt it'll happen. There's never been an Asian English Kamen Rider game, and I doubt they'll start here.

And anyway, the Battride War games are really straightforward. Aside from translating equippable stuff, there's really little need for a guide.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Looks good, can't wait to import the Vita version. :)

Though I keep thinking that I should import the PS3 version instead for any DLC as my Vita is locked to a European account.

Tizoc

No, and I highly doubt it'll happen. There's never been an Asian English Kamen Rider game, and I doubt they'll start here.

And anyway, the Battride War games are really straightforward. Aside from translating equippable stuff, there's really little need for a guide.

Coolios, that just leaves performance, so I do hope it runs real well on the Vita, otherwise I may just get the PS4 ver. :X

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Hyped!

I'm glad I skipped 2, this game seems like a massive improvement based on the new characters alone.

It looks like they're probably re-using some of the stages, but apparently they'll have new stages based on each Rider's first episode? Interested in seeing how that plays out---I imagine they'll take some liberties though, like I bet with Gaim they'll probably focus more so on Gaim and Baron's first fight as opposed to having you fight the Byakko Invase.

Looks like the Sound Edition went with the insert songs connected to the secondaries---hell yes, Action Zero! The S.E. is available for the PS3 version, right?

Love seeing that Kaixa is going with Side Basshar for his Ultimate, just like I expected!

Slayven

I'm super psyched Believe Yourself finally made it in (seriously, best song in Kamen Rider), but really bummed that Extreme Dream, Ride the Wind, and Supernova were left out. And they could have picked a better 555 song than Dead or Alive, too. =/

Eyes Glazed shut and The People with no name are both better

Too bad we will never get sentai game with Extreme Kagaki and Dead End Game.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Hyped!

I'm glad I skipped 2, this game seems like a massive improvement based on the new characters alone.

It looks like they're probably re-using some of the stages, but apparently they'll have new stages based on each Rider's first episode? Interested in seeing how that plays out---I imagine they'll take some liberties though, like I bet with Gaim they'll probably focus more so on Gaim and Baron's first fight as opposed to having you fight the Byakko Invase.

Looks like the Sound Edition went with the insert songs connected to the secondaries---hell yes, Action Zero! The S.E. is available for the PS3 version, right?

Love seeing that Kaixa is going with Side Basshar for his Ultimate, just like I expected!

Yeah, PS3's getting the Sound Edition. Interestingly it doesn't look like the Vita is, though. There's no listing for it on Amazon, only the basic edition.

Watch Da Birdie

Who's the Rider at the very end of the trailer that fights with Ghost? An original character? Kamen Rider...Genesis?

Isn't this and the new Movie Wars, Movie Wars Genesis, apparently supposed to be connected? I recall seeing a "Gensis Project" was mentioned in the code of the sites

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Who's the Rider at the very end of the trailer that fights with Ghost? An original character? Kamen Rider...Genesis?

Isn't this and the new Movie Wars, Movie Wars Genesis, apparently supposed to be connected? I recall seeing a "Gensis Project" was mentioned in the code of the sites

Like 99% sure that's Shadow Moon.

They might be connected (both have Genesis in the name, both deal with time travel), but at the same time the stories seem pretty different, so who knows.

Slayven

Looks like Shadowmoon
Shadowmoon.jpg

Glad Sidabassha is getting some shine

Watch Da Birdie

Oh, duh, I knew he looked familiar but I couldn't place it---I thought it was actually Kaixa at first since I saw the sword and thought it was his cross-blade thing.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Also notable: Hiroshi Fujioka is back as Rider #1!

So clearly, Bandai slipped a few more pages into his script when he was recording for Segata Sanshiro in PXZ2 and hoped he wouldn't notice. :lol

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I don't know if I want to get this on PS3 or Vita. My PS3 is getting old and I'm worried about how much longer it might last. The Vita version is cheaper, but doesn't have a Premium Edition and I don't know how it'll compare to the PS3 version. Not to mention I'd have to get a separate Vita memory card if I want to get the DLC. Gah, choices.

Anyone know whether or not RX is playable? My favorite.

Will be picking up the special sound edition on the Vita. I bought the last game on the PS3 and enjoyed it very much. Vocal tracks make the fights much more hype.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Anyone know whether or not RX is playable? My favorite.

Well be picking up the special sound edition on the Vita. I bought the last game on the ps3 and enjoyed it very much. Vocal tracks make the fights much more hype.

Black and RX are both playable, yeah.

Vita version doesn't have a Premium Sound Edition, though.

Top Bottom