• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Game Cup 2012 | Fighting game tournament in Cannes, France | February 17-19

Westlo

good shit by that bison, should've won in 2-0 and nearly lost it in the last round too but he pulled through.

Matches with charge characters are always so lame. I'm surprised how often he blocked on wake up though, something you don't see too much from Bison players.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Look at that KOFs !! LOOK 'EM!

I don't know if Cuongster has been in the VS The World tournament yet. France are still in if he's there. He's top 5 in Europe.

In my opinion, top 5 is, in no order:
Ryan Hart
Luffy
Cuongster
Starnab
Alioune (when the sun and moon are aligned in such a way that he shows up)

Westlo

wtf are they sending in guys who are @ a disadvantage against tokido's character? if alioune can beat tokido isn't it better if there's 3 more guys after him instead of noone? Alioune's the best chance to beat tokido, might as well send him while you have numbers on the team.

Doomshine

wtf are they sending in guys who are @ a disadvantage against tokido's character? if alioune can beat tokido isn't it better if there's 3 more guys after him instead of noone? Alioune's the best chance to beat tokido, might as well send him while you have numbers on the team.

Alioune was busy playing Marvel.

Westlo

man can't believe alioune missed some of those combos... at least the 2nd round comeback was sick and man fuck cammy's ultra 2, leaves you no oki period after it but fei longs does....

Top Bottom