• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I either hacked the Wii U Miiverse or I am stupid.

OP on WiiU Launch day with GAF:

"Mother of God."

cloak-and-dagger.jpg

Nintendo HQ:

"Somebody hacked the Miiverse!"

goodbye.jpg

Iwata:

"Send in the ninjas."

OP: IF YOU SEE THESE OLD PEOPLE, DON"T GET IN THEIR CAR.

0.jpg

I will always love this movie.

codhand

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้w shit

But how???

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

GAF IS DYING

metalshade

Well that sure was.........something.
Also,what is this?

Holy shit ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Atilac

Holy shit ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

fuck is this sorcery???

greycolumbus

The success of others absolutely infuriates me.
Can someone summarize the important bits of this thread? The OP got to some screens he wasn't supposed to, and...? I read the first six pages, and then gave up, lol.

Some major titles were namedropped. Then the problem fixed itself and everything went back to normal.

tsumineko

Also a certain developer that I greatly respect PM'd me saying that I might get into some legal trouble or jailtime with Nintendo for this. LawyerGAF wanna help me out?

I doubt it, you have no contracts with Nintendo right? No NDA's? How would they touch you otherwise?

I'm not a lawyer though...

fritolay

Nintendo should have went with Origin. They would not have these terrible security leaks, and they would have great ports of EA games on this new console.

Or so the internet tells me.

flippedb

Banned
Also this ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Some major titles were namedropped. Then the problem fixed itself and everything went back to normal.

Galang

Banned
Damnn this is crazy, if only they had revealed secrets like Yoshi Wii U earlier then this wouldn't have been news :p oh well haha ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

volpone

Banned
Okay guys, one of you is fucking with my Chrome.

For the last two pages it has asked me whether I'd like the pages to be translated from Thai.

Wait a minute...

Andrefpvs

What if I write abov--OH GAWD IT GOES THROUGH MY SENTENCE!

Trike

This. It sounds more like: I don't have any more fake pics, so let's pretend they quickly fixed it.

It was right on my Wii U Gamepad. I don't think you can even have pictures on the Wii U yet, can you? There may be a way for all I know, seeing as how I found this out while trying to access my friends list.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I doubt it, you have no contracts with Nintendo right? No NDA's? How would they touch you otherwise?

Hacking, and messing with official Nintendo interface. I think they'd find a way to attack him if they really wanted. I also think the sensible way out of just ignoring it after the fix is more likely though.

I can see the seams in the matrix.

kitsuneyo

Awesome stuff, but OP probably stumbled into a test area of Miiverse. The games like Yoshi's Land aren't real, they're just test values in a test database of community comments.

It's still a shambles like.

P̧̨̝̝̦͕͇͔͎͙̮̯̰̱̥̜̈ͭ̍ͬͤ̑ͣ̽ͦ̈͆ͩ̉h̶̘̯̤̻̖̱͗͂̇̽̂ͣͫͮͮ͘'̸̟̼͈̱ͭ͆̔ͦͩ̑ͨ̄ͯͨ̑ͥ̈̀ǹ̶̨̡̖͚̗͔̻̅̔͆͒̐͗̍̅̆́g̶̛̺͎͎͈͚̤͎̻̦̮̟͙̝̫͆̐ͦͭ̆̓ͣͨ́l̢̩̪̰̞̖̣̻͓̄̂̎̌͌̽̀́͠u̴͖͍͖͎͇̲̘͓̒̋ͧ̃̋͒̐̅ͬͦ̃ͦͮ̐ͯ̅ͅͅi̡͌̈́̾͂̏͆͌̂͆̎̑̌͋͊͗͒͐͒́͏̖͈͙̖̠̼̗̤̝͍̜̹͍͉̰́ ̶̈̒̓ͥͨ̂̏̇ͮͮͦ͐̔̒͜͞҉̝͖̰͘ͅm̢ͥ̎̌͒̀͗͂̓̃̐ͪ͗͌̔̿̿̍͘͢͠͏͎̠̩̞͈̜͙̘̙gͬ̿͋̑ͯ̚͟͡҉̳̞̻̤̦̩̖͍͍l͍͎͓̳͓͇̥͎̟̼̘͇̤͖̖̝̔̈́̏͋̊̎͆̅̅̍̔̌̓̿͢w̹̺̯̱͎̯̣̣͔͕̜̹̤̤̗͑͋̈̽ͣ͜͜'ͥ̅̏̌ͬ̏̈́͋͊̈́̃̀̚͏̜͇͉͙͇̰͈̻̘͓̩̤̀ͅǹ̶̸̰̜͎͎̞̦͙͎͍͎̉͗̓̕a̸̛̻͖̬̯̲͓̟̖̙̻̥̘̮̜̲̦̫ͯ͐̈̆ͮ̎́f̶̡̢̛͉͙͚̪̩͍̦̙̪͈͈̪ͨͩ̇ͤ́́͘h̴̛̖͔̙̫̞̦̩̻̱̊̽̐ͪ̃̎͐ͤ̌͠ ̧̯̭̮̟͍̩͉͔̺͎̞͗̉̐̒̈́ͯ͑̀͘̕͞R̨̧͇͓̙̳̪͙̲̻̲͒̍̉ͧͮͨ͛́ͤ͘͡e̴͑̐ͥ̎̿͘͟҉͈͍͓̪̠͔̱͔͚̻̥g̵̵͊̿ͧ̆̋̐̀̉ͪ̔̏̔̆̔͜͝҉̠͔̤̥͚͉̘ͅg̳͇̤̝̿̈̓̿̇͊͘iͤͪ̃͌ͥ̆͐͊ͣ̿̄͊̾͂ͯ͛̚͢͏̢͚̯̻̺͖̮̼̻̗̫̳̞̠̱̻͉̠͞e̴̊͆̇ͧ́̉͆̌ͯ͌̒̔ͫͦ̓͆ͬ̚̚͞҉͚͍̠͍̺͇ ̶̡̝͕̠̗͙͎͍̝̣̼̹̬̳̯̩̦̙̞͌ͭ͑͑̊͗̈ͭ̔R̵̩̯̫̯̭͎̜͉͕̮͊̌̇͊́̾̂̒̑͋͌̍̏́͟͠'̴̡̖̹̝̃̌̒̓ͩ͌̆̾̍̉̏ͮ̐͡ͅe̷͙͚͕͉͓̮̮̖̟͛̐͆̈́͆̽̅͐͛̍̆͑̀͜͜d̡̈̿͒̉̃ͬͥ̌̃ͩͫ̓ͦͪ͐ͭ͐̿͠͏̼͇̤̳̹͙̩̥͎̬͚̹̫̗͇̣́͡m̢̡̩̥͔̦̼̜͕̤͈̖̪̒͗̍̃ͨ̊̐̃̓̌̍̌̈͒̈ͧ̈ͨŏ̶̷̢̮̪̝̻͔̞͉̮̤͈̜̪̦͆̊̏͆̕͠n͚̗͉͕̲̫̜͓̫̘̪͇͔̞̭̹̤͎̈́̍͑̓ͨ̈́ͦͩ̿̔͌͆̓͋̐͛͟ͅd̷̸͋ͪ̒̐̔̉ͣ͆̋͒ͭͮ͛̚͞҉̘̭̙̳̳͓̻͍̣̥̳̫̭̲͍͞ ̢͂͊͆̽ͦ͌̇͛̆͆̿̓̍̀ͯ̽͏̝͖͉̘͍̻̤͖͖̳̜̟̯̠̼̞̹ͅẘ͍͈͍̠̱̝͐̐̓͑̉̓̐̓̉̃̉̑̀̚͟͜͝g̸͚͚̘̬̫̗̖̔̐ͥ̄͊̇ͤ̈̇̕͡ͅåͫ̈́͒ͦ͒̽ͣ͌̆̊̚̚҉̛̥͕͔ͅh̵̵̨͔̤͙͕̭͉̹̙͙̬͌ͧ̇ͬ͋͛̾̉ͨ̃͒ͣͥ͠ͅͅ'̸̨̠̯̦̜̼͎͓͓͖̥̞̟̘̹̺̲̳ͧ͌̽͑͒͂̈́̽̉̉͊̉̿̑ͅņ̡͔̬̞̳̤͈͙̟͉̲̺͓̝̭̮͔̬̙͆ͩ͑ͦͣͥͫ̏̚̕͟ą̷̪̘͕̩ͨͮ͑̑́̕͡g̶̻̪̘͔͙̥̤̗͇̩͍̯͔̹͐ͥ̑̋ͫ̉͋̍̎̃͞l̷͖͚̲̗̥̝̟̉̃͆̓̂ͩ̃̑ͩ̕͘͟ ̪̝̥̞͙̭̝̞̺̮͇̙̭͓̥͎̩̙̽̃̈̚͠f̴̴̶̬̜̦̱̠͚̯ͩ̐̽ͩ̂͑̅͗͠ͅh̨͙͓͙̥̤̞̣̪̱̳̘̘̘̩̤̱̙̀̏ͤͣ̚͟t̸̟͎̤̻͇̻͓̬̬͓̪̦̓ͤ̉́͋̎̑͂̓ͮ̏ͦ̅̚͘͟ȃ̒͗͗̉̎ͥͧͥ͊ͨ̉ͪ̄̓̽͏̸̢̡͚̬̠̳̹̗̥͈͉͓̗g̳̭͎͖͍͇̘͇̼̃͛̓̈́̌́̐̐ͮͣ̂̆̔̀͛ͪ͂̕͢n̨̨̛̞̗͚̠̘̝̱͕͖̼̥͇̤̖̪̲̲̠̍͌͌̀ͧ̏͛͋ͩ͂ͩ̉̀͂̉͛ͬ̉̔́͠

J@hranimo

Banned
Wow lololololol

Bravo GAF. Bravo OP. Bravo Nintendo!

This is crazy. As much as a Nintendo fan as I am they still have a lot to learn about their online infrastructure.

Xavien

O̸̺̗̜̬̭̫̯̺̭̳̟͈̞̹̩ͨ͗̍ͪ̓̌ͯ̂͐͗ͯ̄̽ͭ͒͑̅͞͝͡ͅH̵̢̧͚̹̼̯̪̲̲̹͓̼̳͛̐͆̒͊̽̆̚͝͞ͅ ̆ͭͯ͒̓͆͞҉̺̦̝̜͎̻͕͇͉̘̘̞̩̘̳̳̣M̸̴̨̩͚̦̲̟̫̖ͯ̇̈͆͛̏ͦ̅̓͊́́ͫ̄͋ͤ̽̓ͦY̢͍͕̳̪͕̮ͧͨͨ͐̀̂͋̌ͭ͠ ̸̷̸̤̱̥̩ͭ͊̿͆͐̔ͤ̃̔̐ͨͮ̓̂́Gͩ̈̇ͮͣ̈́̔͑͒ͨͯ̓҉̴͏́҉̹̼̹O̭̺̫̱͖̩̮͍̺ͪ͑̓̂͑̾̔̐̓͒͛̑͛ͦͨ͋̉̀͜͡D̨̢̜̙̯͎̥̟̰̼̪̗̪̩̪̻̜͓̙̠͙ͮ̾ͣ̓,̴̨̜̭͍̳̙̗̳͔̣̖̘͍̘́̎͛ͧ͋ͨ̿̐ͬ̄͛̓͋̊ ͙̪͈͉̥͍̱̭̩̬̫̞̠̪͚̞̣͔̌̒̅̏͆͋͒̽͌ͧͨ͘͡͝ͅw͕̮̫̖͇̙͖͙̬̗̲̯̻̎͛̌̅̅̅̾͒̒̔̚͟͢͡h̺͖͉̲͈̘͓̬̙̼͎͖̺̗̟̠͎͉ͫ̾͛̌ͮ̄ͣ̋̓͊̔ͩ̎̀̃̚͢͡ȁ̵̢̘̦̣͇͍̫̼͈̘͓̠̟̾̒ͬ̇͛̍̃ͧ͒̒ͦ̒̚͟t̵́̃̈́ͣ́҉̸̤̜̦̖s̡͔͙͈̫̳̫͇̳̹̠̦̖͉͈ͪ̋̀̅̓͟͝ ̷͙͎̪̝̟̯̪ͮ͐̉̈͂̇̀̿ͤ̇̇ͤ̇ͯ͘͠h̴̸̨̼̺͎̮͙͇͚̲̳̥̼͕̠̲͕͉̯̤͛͐͆͂ͤ̽ͪ͐̿ͬ̀̀͊̕͘ͅa̐́ͮͪ͗͑̋̔͋̔͟͏̡̧͇̻̪̫̩̪̼̜̞̞̭͉̘̰͓͍͚͟p̴̥̦͍̼̗͑ͦ̐ͬͪ̔̿ͥ̅͜p̷̜̼̻̯̦̼͈͉͉̩̮̉̽̒̂̐̈́̿̈́̃̚͢e̶̸͇̞̥̯͍̞̟̖͚̬̜̹̜̮̫̱̺̘͈̎͑͗̿͒̌ͩͩ͑̑͛̆̃ͨͨ̕͘͝n̵̮̼̯̟͙̼͕̮̹̮̘̱̯̗̻̗̉͆̇̂ͩ͂́ͯ͒̚i̧̛̛̲̪̰̣̰̼̮ͬ͑͌̀̿̍̀̍̓ͦn̸̈̒͛ͯ̅͗̂ͧ̊̾̉͒̄ͭ̽ͥͬ͠҉̳͍͍̮̱̳̜͉̺̖̳͚͖̖̥̬͙ͅg̢̡̧͎̗͉͙̬̙̹̲̮̤̣̭̦͖̓ͧͯͥ͑̔ͬͯ̀̎͐̈̇͆́͜ͅ

Top Bottom