• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Godmode game bug discovered for diablo 3

Atilac

Apparently there is an exploit for wizards in d3 that allows them to become invincible.

Here are the steps:
Step 1: Select Teleport - Fracture. Bind it to a key
Step 2: Select Archon, tested with Improved Archon
Step 3: Hover your mouse over or near your charcter
Step 4: Press Teleport
Step 5: QUICKLY(!) Press Archon

Result: Character becomes Invulerable. No health loss at all, some effects like frozen don't work anymore.

A youtube video showing how to do it. Thanks to Kazerei

A bnet topic discussing it, also where I got the steps

A streamer currently using it

EDIT: I would try it, but my only lv60 is a barb.

~Kinggi~

Banned
This guy streaming is like autistic or something. He is flashing menus like mad i cant even see whats appearing and apparently he's making selections i dont even know.

Aaron

Easier to farm items and sell them on the RMAH?
Do the people buying those items actually care how they're gotten? Also, this would naturally lower the cost of said items due to more competition, benefiting both the farmer (being easier to get) and the consumer (cheaper prices). I think Blizzard needs to let the free market decide.

Izayoi

Banned
Blizzard fucking that dog while it's still warm.

I can't believe how many problems such a high profile title has had.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Wow I really should have made a wizard instead I got a Monk which gave me nothing to farm and thus I was not able to cash out on anything.

Loofy

Makes you wonder how many people have been using this and for how long.. but they just never bothered to brag about it.

Top Bottom