• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Complete Calvin and Hobbes Collection (Hardcover) - $50 @ Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky

Daaaaaayum, that's a great price. It's such a solid, beefy addition to any bookshelf.
Buy it immediately!

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I won't even consider it if there's a problem with the binding. I actually wanna read it.

Zaptruder

Banned
These books are so big... that they're actually uncomfortable to read.

Like... you're going to want to find a flat surface and put it down. Which means craning your neck. And given their size.... that's hours at a time.

Oh well. Beautiful books otherwise.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
There's also a 30% off coupon on their website making it $35 + tax with free shipping. Might have to go with that one instead.

Damn, thanks for saving me some cash. I bought the Amazon deal earlier thinking that was as good as it gets!

Yeah, since Calvin and Hobbes is something you'd often read again, the poor binding in the hardcover would be a detriment to its long term survival.

totowhoa

Banned
There's also a 30% off coupon on their website making it $35 + tax with free shipping. Might have to go with that one instead.

Amazing deal, thanks man! I've always been wanting a copy of this, but I thought the only version was the hardcover with the glued binding. I held off because I knew I'd actually read them. I can't wait to get these.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! (You, too, Wuthering_Heights.) I've been waiting for a nice price for this set and this will make the perfect Xmas gift for myself.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Discount + free shipping + coupon + old, nearly worn-out B&N gift card that I almost forgot I had that had been sitting in my wallet for two years = total of $17.45.

Good deal. Thanks to all who posted helpful information in this thread!

Thanks for the Barnes and Noble link to the paperback. My Dad is going to love this for Christmas. He has most of the individual books but this will be awesome for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom