• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us about to go gold

Man

May 28th Update: Review codes are being received by media. Embargo ends June 5th!

May 15th Update: GOLD!!! Congrats Naughty Dog!

Neil Druckmann ‏@Neil_Druckmann 1m
Pencils down. #thelastofus

Original OP May 15th:

2dfd9468bd8611e2bfae22000a9e0782_7.jpg

Christophe Balestra ‏@cbalestra 3m
This is happening right now... #thelastofus #naughtydog http://instagram.com/p/ZV0356CWEW/

images

Celebrate by listening to the OST sampler: https://soundcloud.com/sony-soundtracks/sets/the-last-of-us

Hype thread? Hype thread.

quest

Not Banned from OT
Can't wait to play it by far the game I am looking forward to the most this year. Only bummer is need to wait a month or 2 till get a gaming weekend set up.

MiKeD

Banned
Can't wait for some extremely early footage to show up by some Polish guys who got from their local store near Warsaw.

The_Monk

So far in the PS Store it says "disc only". There are no news regarding this subject too. Hope it can happen, however.

I remember when God of War Ascension was about to be released someone asked on the PS Blog if that game and The Last of Us were going to be available Day one on the PS Store. They answered no for the God of War and a "we're still looking into it" for the Last of Us.

Jhriad

Glad I've managed to avoid everything about this game for several months. I want this inside me. Give it to me now.

JoeFenix

Still have high hopes for this, looks unique and the 1 hit kill mechanic tells me they aren't fucking around.

Hopefully they don't blow it!

Storm360

Its being shown off in my town tonight, so I guess its already gold since its being done at a game store that I highly doubt would have access to dev kits

ElRenoRaven

Gold Member
Nice. I can't wait for this game. Naughty Dog is one of the few studios that even when the founders leave it still functions and thrives.

Ricky_R

Not really the longest ND campaign in that case compared with the J&D games. Still, plenty of content.

That will probably extend to 16 or so hours for me since ND isn't averaging the fact that I'm going to walk and explore as much as possible.

Hard to believe it's only a month away now. Any time a new Naughty Dog game comes out is cause for celebration, but The Last of Us is Naughty Dog gone survival horror, which is practically a dream come true for me. I hope it lives up to my lofty expectations.

iamvin22

Industry Verified
Its being shown off in my town tonight, so I guess its already gold since its being done at a game store that I highly doubt would have access to dev kits

they can just make green disc to run off retail units. either way im jelly of your town ;)

Curufinwe

Can't wait to start earning perks and ranking up in the multiplayer. What beverage can I buy to get a 2X experience code?

LuuKyK

Hype. Also the music gives me Diablo vibes.

My favorite is The Outbreak, you can feel the tension in the song. @_@

Top Bottom