• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hotline Miami 2 confirmed for PS4, VIta, PC/OSX/Linux in 2014

AHA-Lambda

Info from the description of the game's announcement teaser on youtube; seems the description got updated

A brutal conclusion to the gruesome saga, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number follows the escalating level of violence through multiple factions born from the events of the original game and driven by uncertain motivations. Step into the murderous mind of several distinct characters - each with their own motivations and methods of execution -- as storylines intersect and reality slips away into a haze of neon and carnage. Blistering combat, an unmistakable visual style, and a powerfully intense soundtrack will once again push you to the limit and questioning your own thirst for blood.

Coming to PlayStation 4, Vita, PC, Mac, and Linux in 2014.

@HotlineMiami

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcIgabcx-9Q&sns=em

Sorry if old, but I genuinely don't recall seeing this being mentioned anywhere before.

sense

interesting no ps3 since the first one came to both ps3 and vita. anyways i am getting ps4 so i have no problems and looking forward to this.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I am hoping for Cross buy! If so, I'm getting for both PS4 and Vita.

tranciful

I played on PC but I was curious about controls with a controller. When aiming, do you rotate the character like a turret? Or is it 1:1 the direction the analog stick points (sorta like a dual stick shooter ala geometry wars)? Hoping it's the latter, as that's the only way I think a controller would be better than a mouse for this game.

btkadams

wow, so stoked to see the sequel is confirmed for vita. the first one plays great. i hope it's crossplay with the ps4 version.

I see only PC, Mac et Linux right now on the YouTube description.

However, the official website of Devolver Digital says "PC and other things" for Hotline Miami 2. I guess the PS4/PS Vita versions will be a gamescom announcement.

Mrbob

Sony ninjas get on the youtube page? It initially did say PS4 and Vita first, but now those two platforms are pulled from the description.

Gamescom announcement perhaps?

Eterniti

Amazing! I loved playing Hotline Miami on my Vita! Kudos to the devs and pubs for the Hotline Miami love on consoles!

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Sony ninjas get on the youtube page? It initially did say PS4 and Vita first, but now those two platforms are pulled from the description.

Gamescom announcement perhaps?

Probably, they've been teasing it for a while now.

iUvIzZq.png

Tenki

?????

The description right now:

A brutal conclusion to the gruesome saga, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number follows the escalating level of violence through multiple factions born from the events of the original game and driven by uncertain motivations. Step into the murderous mind of several distinct characters - each with their own motivations and methods of execution -- as storylines intersect and reality slips away into a haze of neon and carnage. Blistering combat, an unmistakable visual style, and a powerfully intense soundtrack will once again push you to the limit and questioning your own thirst for blood.

Coming to PC, Mac, and Linux in 2014.

@HotlineMiami

Edit: oh it was updated

Top Bottom