• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Malyse

The vast majority of us no longer feel comfortable posting on NeoGAF. The allegations against Evilore are enough in and of itself, but the removal of the Off-Topic community, the immediate deletion and/or locking of any topic about his misconduct, the "what happened" post, the basic disavowing of the site by Gaming-Age, and the mass resignation of moderation team coupled with a new style of secret police moderation and the removal of edit notifications (something that has been abused by moderation in the past already) makes the decision to stay untenable and I would even say, immoral. Video games don't exist in a vacuum. Pretending politics don't exist is disingenuous as fuck, particularly when the black community's collective lives are at stake due to political policies. We are being branded as terrorists by the FBI in response to Charlottesville. Black Identity Extremists. But I digress. More to the point, the fear of competition that drives *********** (slaent) and ************* (Reset Era) to be banned urls shows that the current administrator is a fearful coward. I can't even post the discord link without risking a ban. You are more than welcome to join us at either site, but the Black Culture Thread on NeoGAF is for all intents and purposes dead.

It's been fun.

Numb

giphy.gif

Malyse

Thanks for the plug in the OT.

inb4 someone mentions the lack of | |

This is the reboot. No ||, no OT.

Next one will be XX2.

----

Yo. That last gif by BCT Presents? Damn near crashed my computer trying to render it. It's Shy's fault for posting such a high quality trailer.

Izuna

Banned
The one and only post since I'm in a mention I don't even understand

London%2527s%2Bfirst%2Bblack%2Bpolice%2Bofficer%252C%2BPC%2BNorwell%2BRoberts%252C%2Bon%2Bduty%2Bin%2B1968.jpeg

a mention can't possibly mean anything if Amir0x is up there

D i Z

Lightning. I was late responding.

I understand. I just want something fun to play and I do kinda breeze through games a lot. I wanna try Neverwinter but....Being cautious and all. But I guess I will find something eventually on here, I bet. But thanks all the same, dude.

Sack up and try it. If you don't like it then you can cross it off the list. If you do, then you win.

D i Z

The one and only post since I'm in a mention I don't even understand

a mention can't possibly mean anything if Amir0x is up there

I'm sorry. I can't let this pass.

First, put your passive aggressive shit away just for once or just be gone. Secondly, quote your large ass images. Thank you. Thirdly. Do better.

andthebeatgoeson

Amirox still on the list? Pedophile Pete was busy?

1 out of 10. Niggas always giving shelter to these baby loving douches.

It's okay to not like Bill, The R and amirox.

Top Bottom