• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB XII-2: Check out this badass fire lion Pokémon accidentally leaked by IGN

Neiteio

PYROAR, the suspected evolution of Fire/Normal-type, Litleo:

3jlwbc62exlh.jpg

hwkhrbwgml9o.jpg

This, of course, is hot off the news earlier today of the new fossil Pokémon (a T-rex and a brontosaurus), a bipedal cat with gender-specific forms, a poodle with customizable fur, the first evolutions to all three starters, the Eva/Kaiju-esque MEGA GARCHOMP, and yet another Mega Mewtwo form (so there's one for X, and one for Y).

Kudos to DaBoss for playing with the URL to uncover this at IGN.

UPDATE: Official Sugimori art! Confirmed to be the Fire/Normal-type evolution of Litleo!

BT-KG2kCUAAKfcc.jpg:large

Labrys

This was mentioned in the other thread, but his mane resembles the kanji for fire, 火.
I like it, quite a bit!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This was mentioned in the other thread, but his mane resembles the kanji for fire, 火.
I like it, quite a bit!
I had a feeling there was something like this up, but I thought it resembled a tribal mask or something. Nice.

Dr. Buni

RIP in peace, manticore

What are the odds of other evolutions being revealed ? I don't really give a crap about the lion.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I really love that its mane has the kanji of fire. It literally is a fire mane.

This raises the question though - does IGN already have the game?

Top Bottom