• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

Yaoi sounds an awful lot like Yahweh...

three concentric boys kissing
mptW1qP.jpg

strafer

not even hours since the new year and I already have had a jesus lover ring the door to talk...luckily I opened the door while playing some Cannibal Corpse.

She said how bad the media has become and I was like, I'm not interested and shut the door.

Salarians

not even hours since the new year and I already have had a jesus lover ring the door to talk...luckily I opened the door while playing some Cannibal Corpse.

She said how bad the media has become and I was like, I'm not interested and shut the door.
shoulda asked what her overwatch otp is

I was compelled to pick up event[0] based on Vinny and Drew's talk about it on the GOTY deliberations, but I have to say, I think they oversold it a bit.

I never really felt compelled to actually "talk" with the AI beyond giving it really simple commands, and the few times I did try, I didn't feel like my responses felt anywhere close to natural.

Did you try talking dirty to it?

Zomba13

Bit disappointed at the RL match when after the
server crashes they come back with the West side hosting meaning the East guys have terrible pings. Was obvious at that point that they would lose.

Because of 50+ hour work weeks past few weeks slowly catching up on GOTY stuff and man the playing a game as a group videos are FANTASTIC! :D

Hitman was AMAZING seriously LOVED it.
Currently watching the VR video and the Vinny part was just THE best man I miss him so much at the west office.

TraBuch

Banned
Isn't it weird to start with 0? Doesn't that game reference stuff from the other games? No idea about Yakuza, but it sounds wrong.
Yes, which is why I said before they need to start with something like three. Maybe four. The gameplay is also improved which would make going back to the older games (If they ever do) a worse experience.

Makes zero sense to start with the prequel.

Bit disappointed at the RL match when after the
server crashes they come back with the West side hosting meaning the East guys have terrible pings. Was obvious at that point that they would lose.

are you the type of dude to bitch about host advantage when you lose

Aerocrane

Yes, which is why I said before they need to start with something like three. Maybe four. The gameplay is also improved which would make going back to the older games (If they ever do) a worse experience.

Makes zero sense to start with the prequel.

They need to start with Yakuza 1 on PS2. Everyone needs to experience that English dub.

I played through Firewatch yesterday and loved it. Great story with a satisfying conclusion.

What difficulty should I play Doom on considering I typically hate FPS games and haven't finished one since Portal 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom