• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fairy Fencer F 9/23 NA Release, $39.99 [Disgaea 4 Vita - 8/12 ; Danganronpa 2 - 9/2]

salromano

What's a Fairy Fencer F press release doing on Atlus.com?

Fake edit: Oh, they're distributing it? Does Atlus normally do this for NIS?

Nice. This looked pretty good from the trailers I've seen. Though the main character from this and the one from Tales of Heart have nearly the same color scheme.

Pooya

Soundtrack by renowned composer Nobuo Uematsu, who has written the scores for most of the Final Fantasy titles. Character designs by Tsunako (Hyperdimension Neptunia), and gods designed by Yoshitaka Amano (Final Fantasy I-VI) strikes a balance between cute and evil.

that balance

Amano's art so evil

Huh, that's pretty weird Atlus is distributing it. It's been a long while since they done that for NISA (like probably Atelier Iris 1 long).

Oh, I guess not. I thought it was still Koei-Tecmo distributing their stuff.

I hope we still get a LE...

Ok, please give us a LE for Danganronpa 2.

Nachos

Could someone clarify what the Atlus distribution deal means? I always assumed that being a publisher implied distribution, as well, but in this case, does it just mean that NISA's only handling the localization itself?

Danganronpa 2 September release!?!?!? SO SOON!?!?!? If there is an LE, I hope they make enough. I have a feeling it will go quickly.

Disgaea 4 return for august was already the suspected date.

Still My Vita Burns for more titles, if only I had more time to play.

Jucksalbe

Banned
There have been so many Japanese RPG announcements and releases lately, I honestly can't remember if Fairy Fencer F was something I was excited for.
Good to have a release date for Danganronpa 2 at least.

Tayaya

I will definitely be putting a pre-order on this one as soon as it pops up on NISA or Amazon to allow me to do so. I wanted to import this when it came out in Japan because the characters are ADORABLE and the gameplay looks pretty good. Really happy to see we'll get it at a good price too!

SyaraSystem

Neo Member
Really enjoyed the demo, and I heard about the localization chances just before pulling the trigger on importing, so I'll be on this day one.

Really? I thought Koei had taken over for them for a bit.

Yeah, that was my impression too. At least that's what I remember people saying when Ar Tonelico 3 and Neptunia 1 come out and NISA games kept getting delays, lol.

Also, I look forward to the shipping delay despair over Danganronpa 2 since it comes out the day after Labor Day.

Ridley327

t-k also does distribution. nisa uses both.

I am so confused right now.

EDIT: For the record, I work in retail, and every NISA game we do sell at our store comes in from Tecmo-Koei. Is there some kind of deal where T-K does the bigger titles and Atlus does the smaller ones?

AniHawk

I am so confused right now.

EDIT: For the record, I work in retail, and every NISA game we do sell at our store comes in from Tecmo-Koei. Is there some kind of deal where T-K does the bigger titles and Atlus does the smaller ones?

no, it just may be that nisa used t-k recently while atlus's future was uncertain.

DanganRonpa 2 hyyyype! It's gonna be great.

Fairy Fencer comes out just before my birthday, so if that's any good I'll consider grabbing it.

Coxy

damn that's a nice price for fairy fencer, I'll wait and see if there's a LE first though

would like a soundtrack for dem henshin themes

Top Bottom