• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keiji Inafune to be at Bellevue Square in Washington for Lost Planet signing.

kiryogi

Banned
For the local folk around here. If you have noticed it @ the gamestops or EBs. There's a sign mentioning that he'll be doing a signing starting around 5pm this friday @ the Bellevue Square Gamestop. Once again I'll be there to get mine and some other coworkers copies of LP signed. I don't think I have any neat JP stuff for him this time D: I'll try to get pictures again.

element

hopefully they freaking stick around this time.

for dead rising they only stayed for like 20 minutes.

Just moved up here from Portland - I KNEW there'd be perks to finding a job up here!!

Will be venturing to downtown Bellevue in the freezing cold on Friday!

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
element said:
hopefully they freaking stick around this time.

for dead rising they only stayed for like 20 minutes.

Let's try to get there early this time.

svenuce

Part of the reason he left so early last time is that they sold out of copies for him to sign in 20 minutes. Hopefully they have more copies this time.

element

svenuce said:
Part of the reason he left so early last time is that they sold out of copies for him to sign in 20 minutes. Hopefully they have more copies this time.
bullshit. they had PLENTY of unsigned copies. The reason why he left was a 'flight' but i think it had more do with the lack of people. Outside of the first rush, there really wasn't anyone after 20 minutes.

inafune002qh4.jpg

Here is a picture I took of the advertisement available at the register.

See you guys there!

Direct link: http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9717/inafune002sj9.jpg

zeromus

How did this work last time it happened? Does EB/GS make you buy the game? I'm not interested in Lost Planet but getting Mega Man 2 signed... now we're talking.

kiryogi

Banned
Well when I did the Dead rising signing, i was able to get my jp copies of Rockman ZX and Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams signed without having Dead Rising. But the rule was 1 item each time so I did have to go through twice, but it wasn't any trouble since the line sorta died off after the main folks got their s tuff signed. I wonder how this turn out will be since we actually have more than a 24 hour notice about the event.

Whimsical Phil

Ninja School will help you
zeromus said:
How did this work last time it happened? Does EB/GS make you buy the game? I'm not interested in Lost Planet but getting Mega Man 2 signed... now we're talking.
Tell me about it...

Top Bottom