• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy leaked in Kuwait (or UAE)

L.O.R.D

vToa9yi.jpg

the owner of this photo refuse to tell me where it was taken,but probably in Kuwait.

i think it will leak to UAE in the next 2-3 days.

only 13 days for digital version to unlcok

i am so fucking hyped,this is N SANE......sorry about that.

anyone from Kuwait or UAE can confirm this?

FelipeMGM

Ah, I was hoping the INCLUDES 3 GAMES thing would be cut from the final packaging or just be a sticker over the plastic, a lil bummer

DatAhmedz

Not in Kuwait, but local stores in Bahrain are posting about it being released very soon. Plus, it's no surprise since we get games released and sold pretty early on a regular basis :V

RSchmitz

Ah, I was hoping the INCLUDES 3 GAMES thing would be cut from the final packaging or just be a sticker over the plastic, a lil bummer
I think it should be there. The other day my brother told me that if this game sold well they'd do Crash 2 and 3 too.

"includes 3 games," "original 3 games remastered," "trilogy," crash holding up 3 fingers, background clearly segmented into 3 separate environments

they're really stickin with that boxart huh

L.O.R.D

Don't UAE/Kuwait usually get the same version as Europe, with PEGI rating on the box?

yes,but some shops order any types of games,we have the physical version of i am setsuna switch version and the box printed in English despite the game is japanese with japanese DLC.

also the physical version of RE:Revelations 2 on Vita is being sold despite the rarity of Vita games in general.

FelipeMGM

Either that or "Original 3 games remastered." Feels sort of redundant.

It's silly to have it when it says Original 3 games on the bottom already

They really want you to know this has 3 games, its not enough that the game is called N. Sane TRILOGY, and that Crash is making a 3 with his hands, and that the background is beeing divided by 3 different images, they also need to write twice on the packaging that this includes 3 games...

I think it should be there. The other day my brother told me that if this game sold well they'd do Crash 2 and 3 too.

I guess, but I still dont like it tho

Mrjack535

Neo Member
You sure this is a leak? It looks like a picture someone took in the backroom of a Target. The retail stores might have gotten them early but that does not mean it was leaked to the general public.

goldenpp72

Not really. There are exclusive games without the "Only on PlayStation" branding. Yakuza 0, Persona 5 and some others I can't think of at the moment.

I imagine that means they CAN go to other platforms though, not that they will. Crash not having it likely means it will, especially since Switch owners would likely be very into the idea, but I imagine by the time it happens the majority of sales will be gobbled up.

And really, PS4 is a good feeling place to have it, but I imagine if activision is interested in a revival, locking the first 3 games to one platform would be idiotic.

L.O.R.D

"includes 3 games," "original 3 games remastered," "trilogy," crash holding up 3 fingers, background clearly segmented into 3 separate environments

they're really stickin with that boxart huh

How many games are included?

I think three, but i'd might need to check that

i think it's 3 games,but still not sure

https://twitter.com/Nirbion/status/864619631977402368

Why would someone in the middle east use the ESRB?

many people still use NA accounts,but many games are banned in our region.

Archtreyz

A little off topic, but what ended up being the big announcement for Crash? Was it playable Coco or something else? Anyways, hyped for this game.

I imagine that means they CAN go to other platforms though, not that they will. Crash not having it likely means it will, especially since Switch owners would likely be very into the idea, but I imagine by the time it happens the majority of sales will be gobbled up.

And really, PS4 is a good feeling place to have it, but I imagine if activision is interested in a revival, locking the first 3 games to one platform would be idiotic.

While I think it will show up on other platforms later on. They would have to remove some things in the game though. The Naughty Dog logo on Coco's laptop and the Nathan Drake photo in Crash's house and the PS1 memory card symbol I would imagine.

Edit: And oh Coco watching THAT one Uncharted 4 scene.

Naar

Why would someone in the middle east use the ESRB?

Because historically middle east has been selling American games since gaming started and since videogame companies still don't give a shit about middle east matket, the Middle East is basically one huge import shop for videogames.

Ivan 3414

You guys want this game to sell well, you ought to be pleased with this boxart making it very clear to consumers that there's a lot of value in this collection

It's not the prettiest but it does its job.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Not really. There are exclusive games without the "Only on PlayStation" branding. Yakuza 0, Persona 5 and some others I can't think of at the moment.

Star Ocean: Integrity & Faithlessness also.

Doens't necessarily make it more likely, as has been shown in this thread some (of the few) third-party exclusive retail games don't get it, possibly most of them.

And no, it's not idiotic if it's Sony doing the locking. Just good business.

Drencrom

You guys want this game to sell well, you ought to be pleased with this boxart making it very clear to consumers that there's a lot of value in this collection

It's not the prettiest but it does its job.

Yup, spelling it out like this will only do it good to make sure parents and kids that browse gamestop understands it's not just one game.

BigEmil

Even Nioh which is confirmed many times exclusive to PlayStation doesn't have that on the box. Sony gets the box labelling wrong alot might aswell scrap them

Top Bottom