• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free $5 Amazon MP3 credit (easy, requires sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDreamer

Awesome, thanks! I normally grab a cheap classic collection with these type of things, but now I've got $6. I might get something more. Or just a bunch of them. We'll see.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
My code won't work. Thanks though

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
This is the fine print, maybe you're not in US?

1. Click the button below, enter your code, and click the "Apply" button.

2. If you received a confirmation that your code has been entered successfully, the dollar amount of your code is now in your account and will remain there until it has been applied towards eligible purchases or until it expires on January 31, 2013. If you receive an error entering your code, be sure to check that you've entered the code correctly and be sure that the promotion is still valid and has not expired. If you still receive an error, contact Customer Service via Amazon MP3 Support.

3. Browse for your favorite music at Amazon MP3, find the song, playlist or album you want, click the "Buy" button, and the dollar amount of your code will be automatically applied to your purchase.

4. If you have not used the full $5 value of the promotional code on your purchase, we will automatically apply the remaining balance of your code on each of your additional Amazon MP3 purchases until you have used its full value or until the code expires, whichever occurs first. You can check your code balance by clicking "Redeem Your Amazon.com Gift Card or Promotional Code and View Balance" button, visible on every MP3 detail page. You must redeem your credit by 11:59 pm PST on January 31, 2013.

5. After your purchase, you can confirm that your code was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.

6. Limit one promotional credit per customer

7. Amazon MP3 music is available to customers located and with billing addresses in the United States. You must have an Amazon.com account and accept the Amazon MP3 Service Terms of Use to redeem the code.

8. Additional Terms and Conditions apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom