• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TEKKEN 7 |OT| How I killed your mother

Rajang

Cant wait to use this track in T7.

When that piano drops.

Lren

Are you guys on X1, PS4 or PC?

PC and PS4 :)

As much as I am looking forward to maining Akuma, gonna be playing more Shaheen as well just because of how fun he was in the arcade. Still will also play a bit of Bryan, Lars and Dragunov as well.

Yudoken

Im ready for some King action.

PC community dont let me down.

You can't escape!

I expect many new players on pc, from complete fg casuals and pros alike.

The cheap price, fast loading times, singleplayer content and the overall good vibe about this game helped a lot to get people buying it.

sasuke_91

My GS said they were selling at 9 p.m. tomorrow night. Not sure if this is universal, may vary by store.

Here's hoping BN sells that soundtrack on iTunes soon. Wallet ready, etc.
Does anyone know if they do that in Germany as well? Tekken is pretty big in Europe, but I don't know if it's significant enough to actually close the store later for that game.

stn

PS4 version pre-ordered for the skins and jukebox. Planning to main Akuma, actually buying the game day one because of his inclusion. Tekken is the one fighter I never bothered to understand or play at a level beyond button-mashing, hoping to change that this time around.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Haven't played much Tekken since 3. Someone explain the title, plz.

Heihachi killed his wife, Kazumi, who is also in the game as a playable character and (arcade) end boss.

This game's story explains why and goes into more detail.

Will hopefully get some time later this summer.

Has it been confirmed that eliza will be available after release or is it only for pre orders?

dwix

No tutorial for new players means easy rank ups for me.... that's no fun.

I'm a bit worried about this but that's what the internet is for I guess! I haven't really played Tekken since Tekken 2 but I am itching for a fighting game. Hoping the learning curve isn't too brutal.

Rajang

what is this "Early 2017" you guys talking about? I think I missed the joke...

Game came out in arcades february 2015. Fans have been waiting a long ass time and didnt get a release date untill way late. And when they finally announced the release date/window for the console version they said it would come Early 2017 and promoted it that way, they also kept reiterating that it would come early 2017 and then had to delay the game to june 2nd.

SarusGray

I'm a bit worried about this but that's what the internet is for I guess! I haven't really played Tekken since Tekken 2 but I am itching for a fighting game. Hoping the learning curve isn't too brutal.

it's not as execution focused or difficult as other fighters. There are simple characters you can learn then you can either master them or move to more difficult characters. I mastered Xiaoyu in a week when I only mained Julia Chang previously.

Katarina and Miguel and Josie are great beginner characters.

Top Bottom