• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone want to be a Pokemon for some reason?

NgF0Rpt.png

Is this a real Pokemon? That's one of the worst I have ever seen.

rybrad

I don't know shit about Pokemon so I would want to be that yellow rat-looking thing. I see that thing everywhere so it must have a ton of money coming in on royalties.

zoukka

If you don't want to be Ash and catch Pokemon, but actually be a Pokemon yourself, then you are a goddamn weirdo by my chilhood standards.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
If you don't want to be Ash and catch Pokemon, but actually be a Pokemon yourself, then you are a goddamn weirdo by my chilhood standards.

Try playing the Mystery Dungeon games. It actually makes you want to be a Pokemon for some odd reason.

What a pointless question - of course everyone wants to be a Pokemon.

I'd be a Dunsparce. Totally underestimate me until I've got you locked in paralysis/confusion.

Is it really so weird to think random thoughts like this?

It's like anytime someone shares a bit of imagination down come the normality police.

People who shun the imagination like this must be dead inside.

Yes, sometimes I sit in meetings, I wish I turned into Charizard, everyone around the table would be frozen in horror as I snapped around and decapitated the person sitting next to me, angrily hissing while the head in my mouth starts turning into pulp from the heat of my fiery lungs, I would then half stumble, half fall out of the office, and into the hallway, barely able to make out the screams of people burning through my ancient prehistoric ear canals and the thundering scream of blood surging though them, as I make my way to the outside, to freedom.

Top Bottom