• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to get rid of Spiders in bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
GAF, this girl I am dating has a problem with spiders crawling on top of her bed every now and then. The room is clean but the freaking spiders just keep showing up. I have done a small internet research, but nothing clear came up. Is there any sort of spray or product that I can use to apply to the covers so that the spiders will stay away?

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Put fly paper around the entire perimeter of the bed?

Dunno. The obvious answer is call an exterminator.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Exterminator.

Also, get the fuck out of that place.

Dunno but let me know. I got bit by one in my bed and I freaked out and completely cleaned out my room and thought was the end of it. One week later another stupid bugger bit me in my bed again. Haven't had a problem since then but I wasn't too happy.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Man I hate when I read something about spiders before bed. Now I won't be able to sleep; I'll be too paranoid looking under the sheets and around the baseboards for those SOBs.

adc178.jpg

a3o1g7.jpg

nee0k4.jpg

Yagharek

godhandiscen said:
GAF, this girl I am dating has a problem with spiders crawling on top of her bed every now and then. The room is clean but the freaking spiders just keep showing up. I have done a small internet research, but nothing clear came up. Is there any sort of spray or product that I can use to apply to the covers so that the spiders will stay away?

If the place is safe enough for spiders to crawl around in, it is a good bet that there arent that many nasty chemicals in the area. Enjoy the fresh c
o
untry air while youre at it..

pringles

RandomVince said:
If the place is safe enough for spiders to crawl around in, it is a good bet that there arent that many nasty chemicals in the area. Enjoy the fresh c
o
untry air while youre at it..
I'd much rather swim around in nasty chemicals than have spiders in my bed.

jarosh said:
don't click
WTF you bastard. that is the nastiest shit I've seen. I know you said don't click but I didn't think it could be that bad. fuck.

Aske

godhandiscen said:

Shalashaska said:
Dunno but let me know. I got bit by one in my bed and I freaked out and completely cleaned out my room and thought was the end of it. One week later another stupid bugger bit me in my bed again. Haven't had a problem since then but I wasn't too happy.

You both have spider nests in your mattresses.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Only once I've felt a spider crawling on me while I was in bed (right over my bare chest). I made a heavy "heaaa heaaaaaaa heaaaaaaaaaaaaa" sound as I swatted at the trespasser limp wristedly. Then fell back to sleep.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Imagine being 12 years old, taking a shit at camp and that ceiling of spiders just collapsing on you. I think I would curl my hands into fists and yell "Whyyyyyyyy!?", then black out.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
BlueTsunami said:
Imagine being 12 years old, taking a shit at camp and that ceiling of spiders just collapsing on you. I think I would curl my hands into fists and yell "Whyyyyyyyy!?", then black out.
Fuck that. :lol Anyone would be scarred for life.

6rqcd5.jpg

Yagharek

First day at my current job I had to help clean out a large metal pan that had been upside down for 18 months or so. This is in the Melbourne outer suburbs. And it had been quite warm there, so these pans were making great shade for bugs and spiders. Turned it over and I reckon there were a dozen or more redback spiders, some of them were the fattest fuckers Ive ever seen (abdomen about 3-4cm diameter). One of them had even managed to kill and capture a skink (small lizard, fast, 15 cm long).

And then I had to help clean out another 5 of these pans. :lol

Shoogoo

DieNgamers said:
Yeah, nasty little things. But remember, they just want to live a good life like you and me!
[IM]http://www.jonco48.com/blog/spiders_small.jpg[/IMG]

Oh god that's a fucking army!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom