• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Store BF deals are LIVE! Update: Bunch of games $10

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
GUYS MICROSOFT WINS BLACK FRIDAY HOLY CRAP

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/list/categoryID.60911300

THERES EVEN MORE $10 GAMES THAN WHATS LISTED JUST SEE GUYS WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES

--------------------------

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...&ClickID=dsb22nmtnzxoybxbxkyxnct0rbmhyx22xhhx

UNDER $10

Regular price: $19.99-$29.99
Kinect Sesame Street TV
Kinect Nat Geo TV
Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure
Kinect Disneyland Adventures

UNDER $15

Regular price: $39.99-$59.99
Dance Central 3
Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection
Forza Horizon
Fable: The Journey

UNDER $25

Regular price: $39.99-$59.99
Just Dance 4
NBA 2K13
Borderlands 2
Madden NFL 13
Dishonored
Resident Evil 6
Assassin's Creed 3
Need for Speed: Most Wanted Limited Edition
Medal of Honor Warfighter
FIFA Soccer 13

kyo27

I got Forza Horizon and Dance Central 3 for $5 after using the $25 promo from Halo 4. Such an awesome deal. So I ended up paying $65 for 3 games, unbelievable!

_woLf

Woah, this saved me a lot of annoyance going to Walmart. Didn't think they'd actually post these deals online...thanks a bunch for posting it!

Forza Horizon for $15 is fucking crazy town. That game is totally rad.

Since I already had it I picked up Fable the Journey for $15.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Gah, Canadians get the shaft. :(

Weird, my Fable the Journey order acted like it went through but I never got a confirmation email and it doesn't show up under my orders. Then I ordered Forza Horizon (to give to my brother in law for X-mas) and I got the email right away.

Edit: disregard, it does show up under order history but way at the end

Teknoman

Snagged Forza. Was thinking about it since Gamestop was going to have it on sale, and I wanted to pick a real racer between that and Most Wanted. This cemented it.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Weird, my Fable the Journey order acted like it went through but I never got a confirmation email and it doesn't show up under my orders. Then I ordered Forza Horizon (to give to my brother in law for X-mas) and I got the email right away.

It happened to me as well (with another game). Took about ~10 minutes to get my email.

mattalos

King of Awesome
For some reason, that link didn't list Dance Central 3, but the slick deals direct link to it worked - got Dance Central and Assassin's Creed tres. Can't wait.

Top Bottom