• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Positive Seller Feedback for Invis

He sold me a wii for an absurdly cheap price, and shipped it quick and it works great. Ty again!

Sorry I should have done these earlier!

Positive Seller Feedback for RecRoulette!

Sent code quickly and was super patient and understanding with me! Great seller!

Positive Buyer Feedback for detectiveconan1!

Great negotiator and quickly sent the payment! Was positive and honest!

Shady859

Positive Seller Feedback to FinaruDensetsu

T-Mobile card balance just as promised and was sent right away. Thanks for the deal!

Positive Seller Feedback for AlexFlame116

My item was shipped supper quickly and arrived in perfect condition! I would definitely do business with again!

Istaerion

Positive Buyer Feedback for Amagon

Positive Buyer Feedback for AlexFlame116

Both users provided prompt payment and excellent communication.

Qwell

Positive Seller Feedback for DontBlink yet another quick and easy transaction, will continue to buy from.

LQX

Positive seller feedback isitstill

Gave me some plates for my 3DS for basically nothing. Thank you so much.

Positive buyer feedback for Roberto Duran
Positive buyer feedback for Siyou
Positive buyer feedback for Lasthope106
Positive buyer feedback for Maxcriden

Positive Seller feedback for Lemstar

Positive Buyer Feedback for AlexFlame116

Both users provided prompt payment and excellent communication.
Positive Seller Feedback for Istaerion!

Was super nice and patient! Sent the code quickly as well! Also waited for me to get to work so that I could send the money! Thanks a bunch!

Backlogger

Positive seller feedback for Strangelove77

I don't usually purchase physical items or media here but I had a great experience with Strangelove77. Purchased a blu-ray I was needing for my collection. It was in excellent condition and was a great price!

Thank you!

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Positive buyer feedback for Takuan!

He purchased an Alpha Industries jacket from me that didn't fit. Transaction and communication were super smooth - no issues at all!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Positive seller feedback for rokkerkory

Top Bottom