• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Mutants Teaser Tomorrow

Penguin

Seems like we'll get our first look at the movie in the middle of the night

DL8ZPfRUMAArBvK.jpg

“There’s Something New To Fear...”
Tomorrow!

https://twitter.com/M101_Mutant101/status/918480610028638209

Dabanton

The trailer is awesome. ;) Really like what Fox are doing with their properties.

This one is genuinely creepy as hell. It’s going to intrigue a lot of people. Wait till you see ‘him’...

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Finally! This is one of my most anticipated blockbusters of 2018. I'm just intrigued by how different it sounds.

Blader

I hope this will finally answer my pressing question of whether this movie is called New Mutants or The New Mutants

That's this movie. Whole new cast of young people fighting a demon bear.

YO DEMON BEAR

HOT DAMN THEY'RE ACTUALLY DOING IT

AIGHT I'M ON BOARD

I think we've hit market saturation.

Bruh you must not read comics if you think this is market saturation.

Just wait until movie goers get hit with the SECRET WARS movie universe, spanning 15 movies based on each character's role leading up to the 4 part main movie series.

This train isn't stopping for DECADES.

Kinyou

Mostly looking forward to seeing Magik in action. The way they used Blinks teleportation powers in DpFP was already pretty cool

Do we know about the rating they're aiming for? I don't think it has to be R-rated or anything, just curious because of the Demon Bear thing.

The trailer is awesome. ;) Really like what Fox are doing with their properties.

This one is genuinely creepy as hell. It’s going to intrigue a lot of people. Wait till you see ‘him’...
So that’s their strategy now? Use the main X-Men movies for your typical superhero action, and then have distinct side stories like Deadpool, Logan, this that can be wildly different in tone and style

You are complaining in a thread about a movie for being exactly what you want?

I hadn't been keeping up with X-Men films since Apocalypse was such a shitshow.

Heck I'm still mad DOFP was yet again another Wolvie and Mystique show.

They can call it whatever they want but until I see the trailer I'm gonna hope they actually go ahead with NEW MUTANTS and not the same set they've been pushing for a decade.

Really hope Fox have learned what a treasure chest they have with the X-stuff. They could go anywhere and they've been stuck on the same lineup forever now.

I want X-Men to be the cool younger brother to the Avengers, in terms of how it's perceived by audiences. It should be different.

Blader

I’m getting a very strong horror vibe from that image. Seems like an interesting angle for an X-Men movie. Over-the-top comedy, bleak neo-western, surreal action drama show, and maybe now a horror thriller?

yeah, Boone has been talking up a horror angle for this movie.

Pachimari

Fork, I'm so damn excited about this one! Can someone be so kind and make a countdown for the trailer? Have no idea when this releases here in Europe.

Sesha

Neat.

I hadn't been keeping up with X-Men films since Apocalypse was such a shitshow.

Heck I'm still mad DOFP was yet again another Wolvie and Mystique show.

They can call it whatever they want but until I see the trailer I'm gonna hope they actually go ahead with NEW MUTANTS and not the same set they've been pushing for a decade.

Cast is Cannonball, Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Dani Moonstar, Magik and Cecilia Reyes.

Nekofrog

Banned
New mutants has been my favorite comic since I first cracked open #1. Please don't ruin this

Just make the movie poster a bill s art piece

Delio

I'm here for a creepy X-men tale. Cant wait.

I have my doubts about that director but I'm intrigued if they actually go horror with it. Love how fox has been opening up more with these properties. Keeping it interesting beyond the usual stuff hopefully.

Top Bottom