• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF ASSEMBLE (vote for contest ending at midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fella toom a shoe on head pic of his cat. I feel sorry for my soul...so cute!

Vote!

OP: 20 more votes from my wife and I's family.

Moofers

WHOA! You guys and gals are AWESOME! Thanks so much! We're really battling it out here! The competition is back and forth with us for the lead!

I gotta say, coming on here and seeing all the cool messages is totally heartwarming. My fiance is watching the thread too and she thinks GAF is full of total sweethearts. Thanks again!

And now for more pics:
Ivancloseup.jpg

untitled.jpg

BTW, we're totally serious about doing a "Thanks GAF!" engagement photo if we win this. I'll do my best to make it as epic as possible. I'm talking NeoGAF logo, possible inclusion of some avatars, etc. I'll do it up right for GAF!

Yaska

Voted. Hope you guys win.

Also kinda feel sorry for the other contestants, they have no chance against a well coordinated Gaf-strike.

It was a bridal convention and it was the very last booth we visited after hours of having businesses "sell" us on their wares. The props were gross and dirty and we had no energy. Sorry!

But hey, I'm a GAF member so its all good, right? Plus, kitties, hamsters, etc. ;)

No excuses, it's a strike a pose contest, if you didn't have the effort, you shouldn't have entered the contest and then try to get us to vote for you so the people actually deserving the win would lose...I already liked it for you, but still, yours is lame and shouldn't win.

But I do like cats....

Moofers

this is true. our friend is dominating the results.

The other main competitor is only down by a few votes. We're definitely not dominating. I'm happy with what we've got though and everyone has been great here.

No excuses, it's a strike a pose contest, if you didn't have the effort, you shouldn't have entered the contest and then try to get us to vote for you so the people actually deserving the win would lose...I already liked it for you, but still, yours is lame and shouldn't win.

But I do like cats....

Here's the thing, there was no sign or anything saying "Strike a pose!" or whatever. We didn't even know it was going to be up to voting. The photographer just said "Yeah, have a seat and take a picture for this contest. We'll pick a random winner and let you know. Feel free to make it silly with these props!" Then we find out after the fact that its a voting contest and not a random drawing. *shrugs* Oh well.

I think when its all over I'm going to ask the other leader where they got their votes from. 265 is a lot IMO, so to have somebody just 3 votes behind me when I've got all of GAF supporting me is kind of nuts.

Picture time! Dwarf hamster crashing a banshee into covenant troops:
1354060666_l.jpg

Better shot of the pilot:
m_e8fa9ebbf2ef4e932ff7d852e21bace6.jpg

• My fiance is great. She drove 7 hours with me at 3am to get a copy of Halo 3 a week before release.

• She got me Twisted Metal for V-Day this year, Marvel vs Capcom 3 for V-Day last year.

• She offered to bake/send cookies to people that voted for her. I explained that GAF is such a huge number of people that she'd be baking cookies for years and spending more on shipping than we would on our wedding.

• She drove 8 hours with me to go to a "Symphony X" (heavy metal) concert. She doesn't even like heavy metal.

sorry dude. I would certainly vote for you if i'm on facebook.

Gav47

Where the hell are those other two women getting their votes from? They always seem to be no less than 20 likes behind. Best of luck OP.

Moofers

Wow! Thanks to everybody for helping out! The power of GAF is pretty evident here.

I think its time for another cat pic:
425849_575720639553_49200076_31498226_932664613_n.jpg

He just got this yesterday. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom