• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phoenix Wright books to be released in the US

Casebook #1

Casebook #2

I saw this in Himuro's LTTP thread, but I thought these books deserved a thread of their own. According to Amazon, they are releasing on September 30, 2008 and February 24, 2009 respectively.

Here's the product description of the first book from Amazon:

OBJECTION!

Only one name strikes fear into the hearts of evildoers everywhere: Phoenix Wright, ace attorney. Join Phoenix Wright and his adorable assistant Maya–plus Miles Edgeworth, Detective Gumshoe, Franziska von Karma, and others–as they investigate twenty intriguing cases. And find out why Phoenix Wright has devoted his life to fighting injustice!

They seem to be full-fledged books, as they have 304 and 416 pages respectively.

I can't fucking wait.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'll take the artbooks over these any day.

Yeah, I think you guys are Wright (hahaha)

36801-phoenix-wright-manga.jpg

Not that it matters to me. I will buy almost anything with Phoenix Wright on it.

jvalioli

darkressurection said:
That picture has just sold me on it.
I don't think that is the one being translated. That one came with the limited edition of the first DS game, but there is also a manga that is serialized (monthly?) in Japan. I think that one is the only one with enough material to release two books worth.

jvalioli said:
I don't think that is the one being translated. That one came with the limited edition of the first DS game, but there is also a manga that is serialized (monthly?) in Japan. I think that one is the only one with enough material to release two books worth.
Ahh, I see. As long as the books retain the humor of the game I am all for it.

Ferrio

Banned
Don't know if I could consider anything Phoenix wright without the music playing.

*listens to sister's theme*.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ferrio said:
Don't know if I could consider anything Phoenix wright without the music playing.

It's all about Objection! 2001...

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Ferrio said:

You can listen to it on your mp3 player while you read if that makes you feel better.

Halycon said:
It's all about Objection! 2001...

Psssh, Cross-Examining 2004 all the way.

jvalioli said:

I wouldn't be shocked if they included the one from the LE considering most people in the US have never read it.

tokkun

The Gyakuten Saiban manga is not good. When you take Phoenix Wright and remove the overdramatic music and animations.....well you just have a lot of really silly cases and pun-heavy dialog.

Top Bottom