• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

1455320438792.gif

New thread smell, and by that I mean the smell of like wayyy too much Lysol that was just recently sprayed so you just know something vile is going on underneath and you hope you don't stick around long enough for it to resurface

tumblr_or1hnpUQp01vrzc1uo1_400.gif

It's 5-on-5. And has been steadily gaining popularity since launch.

But yeah, they should. That game grows on you.

Welcome back <3
Speaking of Ryan... Alex had a thread on Twitter about him today.

<3 <3 <3

Miss the big guy

Yeah, I posted it in the previous thread. Said my piece on Twitter, we all miss him dearly but even in such moments it's good to remind ourselves that this is not how he wants us to feel when we think about him. <3

Miss Ryan. I still watch best of videos from back in the day with him in it. I know he'd love the new crew.

I think Abby's "favorite" game is still NITW, but the game she spends the most time with now is "Splatoon 2". She seemed really into BOTW and wouldn't be surprised to see her fight for it at GOTY.

BTA

Should I play that prequel stuff before NitW or does it not add anything big?

I would definitely suggest playing them, but I don't think you need to play them beforehand. I played them both (on a plane, I think?) at around the 2/3 point of the game and that was a good time for it, but it's not like there's gonna be spoilers if you play them first so you might as well?

Longest Night is just kinda cute/amusing lore stuff with the main characters and is pretty quick. Lost Constellation is a deeper look at some specific lore and as a more traditional adventure game is slightly tedious despite being like an hour long, but its framework is that Mae's grandfather is telling her the story and they have a conversation as it progesses.

That conversation is great in itself, but it has a few callbacks at the end of the game that made scenes I loved even better, which is why I recommend playing them so strongly.

ryseing

i'm not sure if I like destiny 2. movement feels weird...slow?

They changed the Titan's kit and according to Polygon
there is no story drop of a Sparrow- getting one is completely random.
Slight bummer but eh.

"Toe to tip, that's an Alex"

New Not Hot Shots looks good but I still need to get Yakuza Kiwami. And Mario + Rabbids. Fuck this year is under on my wallet!

drabnon

Hey guys, does anyone know when the postcard/kisses on the cheek started on the Beastcast? I can't remember.

"Toe to tip, that's an Alex"

New Not Hot Shots looks good but I still need to get Yakuza Kiwami. And Mario + Rabbids. Fuck this year is under on my wallet!

I really want to play the new Hot Shots but with Mario + Rabbids, Destiny 2 and the other games coming up real soon. There's just not enough time within the day. Even if I had a month off from everything except games, it still wouldn't be enough!

Top Bottom